Many of these are *SPOILERS*; please read if you have seen the film, however.
20 quick questions:
1. Who/what is the cowboy? Do we see him once, or twice?
2. Why does Betty have the purse with the money? Why does it have the strange blue key in with it?
3. What is Club Silencio?
4. Does the blue-haired being at Club Silencio play any importance?
5. Gookie (the caretaker at Adam Kesher's hotel) appears as an introducer at Club Silencio and stands behind the bizarre crippled man in the equally bizarre room. What is his role in this film?
6. Speaking of the crippled guy, who is he?
7. Is Betty really Diane? Is Diane really Betty?
8. What was the importance of the killer-for-hire shooting that guy, taking the black book, and shooting the other people?
9. What is that blue box?
10. Why was that thug looking for Adam Kesher?
11. One of those limousine rides was real, and one was fake. But which is which?
12. What was with the espresso overreaction when they had the meeting about casting the new lead?
13. 'The Olyvia North Story'? I'm lost.
14. Did the guy who had the dream about the Winkie's creature have any significance?
15. What was with the creature behind Winkie's? Why did he have the blue box?
16. What was with the old couple and Betty/Diane?
17. That lampshade? The robe? The coffee?
18. Why did the cowboy try to tell the dead body to wake up?
19. What's up with Aunt Ruth, Louise, and Cocoa?
20. What relevance did the jitterbug contest have in this film? (I know it was mentioned again at the Adam Kesher's party)
*NO MORE SPOILERS*
And I have seen this movie twice, paying extremely close attention to it. If any of you ignored the spoiler warning and read ahead, you just got a brief glimpse of the mind warp that is 'Mulholland Drive'.
This movie, to state it briefly is insane. However, this movie does not suffer from insanity; it enjoys every minute of it.