Reviews

7 September 2019
I love IT Chapter Two!! I understand what some people are saying is wrong with this movie and I too have some problems with the movie, but this movie is still amazing. The casting choice is the best I've ever seen, especially with Bill Hader as Richie, Finn Wolfhard in the first movie was the highlight for Chapter One and this time Bill Hader is the highlight for Chapter Two. The final confrontation is amazing, I was not disappointed with it at all, the giant spider from the original TV miniseries as a huge disappointment but the monster for this film is AMAZING. Going to be honest, I am interested to see if there will ever be an IT Chapter Three movie, if there ever will be one, I hope is an origin movie for Pennywise and maybe we can get a scene with the Turtle fighting IT.
128 out of 196 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
7 September 2019
Hobbs and Shaw is a fun, funny, buddy cop movie. Its not as good the BIG Fast and Furious movies but I'm really happy that it exist. This movie looks like its setting up Fast and Furious 9 so its nice to have a small-ish movie before we get the big team up movie with Fast and Furious 9 and 10.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
7 September 2019
This movie is not for everyone. Its a British comedy film that is full to the brim with British humour that the non British won't understand. However this film is still fun for the hole family.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Lion King (2019)
7 September 2019
Despite what everybody says about this film I really enjoyed it. Maybe it's because I love the Jungle Book remake but still this movie is really good!
6 September 2019
This Spider-Man movie is AMAZING! Much better than Homecoming and is as good as Into The Spider-Verse. Avengers: Endgame left us with a lot of questions about what happens next and Far From Home differently answer most of our questions, it's like an extended Endgame post credit scene. Definitely looking forward to phase 4 and a potential Spider-Man 3.
Toy Story 4 (2019)
6 September 2019
This film is AMAZING! Before seeing this film I had my doubts about this film, I thought that Pixar wasn't going to create a 4th masterpiece but I was wrong. This film is the funniest movie I've seen so far from 2019 and had better visuals than How to Train Your Dragon 3. The story was wonderful, the bond between Woody and Forky work for an amazing four installment in a series that I love and have been waiting for anther Toy Story movie for 9 years and Pixar delivered.
1 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
6 September 2019
There is only one word to describe this film, a Masterpiece! This movie is the best movie I have ever seen! The fact the Russo Brothers made it 3 hours long was a great idea, I never felt bored nor disappointed during the 3 hours of the film. The movie's ending (in my opinion) is the best moment in cinematic history!
1 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Shazam! (2019)
2 September 2019
Wow, just wow. This movie is the best DC film ever created! I can't wait to see whats next for the DCEU!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
21 August 2019
The movie was great, It has a lot of cool fight scenes and the fact that they made a cat a main character is amazing, can't wait for Avengers: Endgame!
21 August 2019
This movie was better then I expected, it has humor, heart, and some pretty cool fight scenes and the plot twist at the end made for an amazing ending. I'm interested to see if Warner Brothers would make a LEGO Movie 3.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
21 August 2019
This movies is amazing, the animation, the story, the visuals makes for a fantastic feral to a beloved movie trilogy. And the fact that I got to see it on my Birthday added to the excitement of seeing the movie that I've been waiting for since 2014.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.