Reviews

It's pretty awesome
11 May 2019
And only let down by Portman's accent. Though I have never heard of the comic book before this movie, I will definitely be checking it out now. The visuals are stunning and the mask has become iconic in liberation circles. All in all, I very much recommend this movie. And Hurt rocked the role.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Role Models For Teenage Girls
11 May 2019
This is not a old people's movie. The adventure is quite innocent. What this is a coming of age movie that has both nostalgia and strong gender roles. One can be beautiful and strong at the same time. One can be a girl at school and in love at the same time. One should not be ashamed of the human body and so on. Good film.
18 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Atomic Blonde (2017)
Absolute masterpiece: Beautiful, sexy and silly
11 May 2019
Yeah, this has "sexy hot chick" written all over it. I simply love this movie and it is in my top 3 of 2017. It has it all: Beautiful babes, action packed as hell and easy to watch while not being simple in any sense of the word. It is tongue in cheek all the way and keeps your attention every minute of the ride. If you like your action sexy and flaunting, you need to watch this movie.

I may still talk my wife into a menage a trois
28 out of 36 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disband Disney
11 May 2019
Everything coming out of Disney's greedy studio is crap. They made a joke out of the superhero genre, they made their endless princesses ugly and now they destroyed Star Wars. Sadness. Imagine a so-called Star Wars film episode 7 that totally ignores what happened in episode 6. Now imagine no more. It is called The Farce Awakens. There was an article on the net a year ago about JJ Abrams last wife. At least she must be happy.
19 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.