Reviews

Death Wish (2018)
Fantastic Movie
30 March 2019
So when my mailing list subscription asked me to watch this movie I quickly read the advcie and checked it out on the web. Yeah, a real film. So we watched it and reviewed it now. It is fanatstic action adventure revenge film with the god himself Mr Bruce Willis. Elizabeth Shue still got it. A real American woman with all American attributes. HOT. Her daughter (also Willis daughter) is also a sexy one and that makes it perfect. Nut job attacks real beautiful people. Watch it
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
In Spanish: el-lameo
30 March 2019
Some random multicultural people running around for no apparent reason and doing magical things for no apparent reason in a far away galaxy that really looks like earth with desert and forest and humans. Dang Hollywood, at least put a pretty chick in your films. Snoring man here with this film!!!!!!!!!!!!!
18 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Sinful
30 March 2019
There would be something... as it stands there is nothing in this film other than sinful ungodly sex. I wasted my time. I am definitely not interested in watching the original.

Evil. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hollywood, you have no original ideas = go home.
27 out of 43 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Atomic Blonde (2017)
Sexy chicks
30 March 2019
But they are sinful. I watched it and felt ashamed of the immorality but damn the chicks were sexy and my feelings got the feels. The temptation is too great so don't watch it and I am a real man who enjoys real action movies.
16 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
COMMIE DEMS hate the truth
30 March 2019
If you are a fan of the true documentaries and news, you will love this one. As always in conservative films historical truths are shown in every scene and the modern commies and history of their craziness is demonstrated. No matter how crazy you are and which type of immigrant you are you must have enough brain to at least see the truth.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.