Reviews

Lucky Day (2019)
Could have been better.
20 November 2019
This film had a lot going for it a great writer/ director. Solid actors and for some reason nothing really worked and film just dragged on.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Picked right up where they left off
19 November 2019
After 10 years the original the whole cast comes back and does not miss a beat. Perfect amount of humor, zombies and ass kicking.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Everything you could expect from Kevin Smith
19 November 2019
Everything you could expect from Kevin Smith in this kind of reboot. Almost a retelling history lesson of Smith's films. Pretty much the same dick and fart jokes humor that almost 20 years later still works.
Eli (I) (2019)
Didn't do much
19 November 2019
Didn't do much , pretty predicable and not a non interesting story.
Basically another Kevin Smith movie
19 November 2019
Basically another Kevin Smith movie directed by Jay. A little bit darker without as many laughs. Just as raunchy as one would expect.
Wild Target (2010)
Watchable comedy
19 November 2019
Watchable comedy and had some funny moments but needed a better story.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So bad and not watchable.
19 November 2019
Had some okay action sequences but the story and dialog was way off and not entertaining. Maybe they went a little overboard on the women power element.
11 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Sunset Limited (2011 TV Movie)
Needed more
19 November 2019
Lots a okay dialog but not much going on in a way of being entertained.
Emelie (2015)
Disturbing on a few levels
19 November 2019
Disturbing on a few levels but has enough shock factor to make it work checking out.
Just another Night at the Museum
13 November 2019
I am not sure if we need another on of these but we got one. This one seems like the same old thing.
Just weird
13 November 2019
Aubrey Plaza is great as always but story is just to weird for me.
Screwball (2018)
Mostly information about stuff everyone that likes baseball already knew.
13 November 2019
Mostly information about stuff everyone that likes baseball already knew.
Doctor Sleep (2019)
Solid follow up.
12 November 2019
Solid follow up to The Shining that we probably didn't need but I am happy we got. The director made the felling of the film as if you were watching the Kubrick version and the writing of the King version. The story line was a little different then the original but at least we got to revisit the Overlook Hotel again.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Late Night (2019)
Did not live up to the hype
12 November 2019
This film just wasn't all that funny and some of the things that happened would have never have happened in the real world. By the end of the film I didn't care if she lost her show or not.
Jexi (2019)
Better than the trailer led on.
6 November 2019
This film looked really bad from the previews and looked like a Netflix film but I gave it a shot anyways. Turns out I made the right decision. From the writers of The Hangover this raunchy comedy will keep you laughing for the short run time that it has. Adam Devine makes the audience think twice about how people are attached to their phones.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Countdown (III) (2019)
A cell phone app tells you when you are going to die!
6 November 2019
You take the concept of a cell phone app and turn it into a horror film how bad could this go? It's not One Missed Call bad so it's got that going for it. The film was solid but some of the stupid things the characters did didn't make any sense. It's 2019 and writers should know better. Overall a watchable horror film, just expect the expected.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Black and Blue (I) (2019)
Not just anohter bad cop movie
6 November 2019
This might be just another film about a crooked cop doing bad and another one doing good but with the race elements in this film it stands out a lot over all the other.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Solid follow up to one of the greatest action films of my generation.
6 November 2019
Solid follow up to one of the greatest action films of my generation. The action sequences were amazing when they were going on but sometime the film just dragged. The opening scene will be up for debate for a while but overall it worked for what they were trying to do. Watching this sequel proved what I have always said that Sarah Conner was and always will be the face of this franchise. The TV show is another example of this. Either way Linda Hamilton does make this film what it is.
4 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Everything thing you could want in a Lopez film
28 October 2019
For what it was worth it was not that bad. If you expect something better then this finished product I think you are looking in the wrong place.
Wounds (2019)
Not as bad as evereyone says
23 October 2019
Starts out fast paced and entertaining but just drags halfway through the film and in the end doesn't really make any sense.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Trick (II) (2019)
Not your typical slasher film
23 October 2019
Some good kills and the whole what is going on is answered at the end of the film. Unlike most horror films this one kind of has a point at the end then some immortal that can't die.
0 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Honeymoon (2014)
Starts out slow but keeps you wonder
23 October 2019
Starts out slow but keeps you wonder what is going to happen next but by the time the horror kicks in it was to little to late.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Had potential coming from the creepiest family on TV
23 October 2019
Had potential coming from the creepiest family on TV but this story was so bad and unentertaining. All they had to do was stick with the early 90s' films and go off that.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Come on Bruce make a good action film.
15 October 2019
I have seen this over and over again. This time wasn't any different. Bruce Willis needs to get his stuff together.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Gemini Man (2019)
Had potential but missed the boat.
15 October 2019
The film cinematography was great and the acting was okay. The story lacked and was predictable and young Will Smith was just awkward.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.