Reviews

Vampires (1998)
This movie is pooh
5 May 2000
Watch this movie and marvel at how bad the script is! Have fun by counting the amount of times the main characters supply us with useful information about vampires, the kind of stuff they just wouldn't talk about being experienced slayers! Revel in the gratuitous violence!

My friends and I watched the second half of this film in fast forward, and that's saying something because the night before we sat through the truly cak 'Body Parts' starring Jeff Fahey. My advice is don't waste your time or your money.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
TOP FILM!
5 May 2000
Jimmy Stewart! Jimmy Stewart! Who else could make you buy into such a sentimental, idealistic, unrealistic pile of gooey slop? I'll tell you, no-one! And while I realise that this is exactly what this movie is, it doesn't matter to me at all. The great script and awesome performances make me believe. I cry when I watch this film, I cry and I'm proud I cry. I challenge anyone to watch this movie and not at least feel a lump in their throat. Those cynics who dismiss it stoney faced are merely afraid to show their emotions and so resent the movie for making them feel. Let go! Let it all out! George Bailey's in trouble! I have to stop, I'm filling up.
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this