Reviews

Trailer Park Boys (2001–2018)
Best Show Ever!
14 September 2004
You either love this show or hate it. I don't know how you could possible hate it - it's full of site gags and great one-liners! I reiterate - I don't understand how someone could hate it.

In the show Jim Lahey has some of the best lines ever! "We're about to head into a sh** typhon Randy, you better haul in the sails before they get covered in sh**" -- Jim Lahey

The only thing that is unfortunate about this show is that they only produce 8 eps per season (except for Season 5 which has 10 episodes).

This show is better than sliced bread and I can watch the episodes over and over again!

People complain about Canadian shows sucking -- TPB was picked up in the US!! It must be worthwhile!

Keep up the great work TPB!

Zack
61 out of 77 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Charmed (1998–2006)
The second season rules!
5 January 2000
In my opinion, the second season is even better than the first season. (I'm not downing the first season, but the second rules!) I'm sure it will only get better and better! Also the visual effects are top notch!
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Awesome program!
9 August 1999
I love this TV show the most and I own all of the videos! It is just a well rounded satire on political and social life in Canada. I hope they keep going for at least another 10 years! I admire them all for being able to throw themselves into so many characters and especially John Morgan!... I'm Mike, from Canmore. :)
3 out of 37 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Clue (1985)
Excellent show!
31 July 1999
This is an excellent show! I find it absolutely hilarious, especially Tim Curry! I wish they would be another one! It's excellent too because there are hardly any special effects!
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Ringmaster (1998)
Awesome show!
30 July 1999
This show is awesome! and I've seen it about 6 times.

Granted it may be lacking in educational content as some people like those sort of movies, but I think it's great, very funny and excellently written!
6 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this