Reviews

The crimes of love.
25 October 1999
I could not forget that scene where the hustler decides to free the soul of the one he loves. After seeing this film I now have a much better understanding of how the love and sexual desires of two men, for each other, can be as harsh and beautiful as that of a hetro relationship. It's a film not to be missed.
6 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Mystery Men (1999)
The mysteries are revealed.
10 August 1999
First off, yes... see the movie. It has a great sense of poking fun and quite silly humor towards the multi mass produced Superhero movies we've had to endure at the box office. Great cast, I would have added a few more like PMS-Girl who would have been a hoot!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
He meant to do that!
3 August 1999
This movie is a classic. Although Pee Wee (himself) was created for mature viewers, he did a superb job entertaining the kids and grownups in this movie. Where ever you are Pee Wee you'll always be the Rebel we all wish to be!!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
A hard look at marriage, life and flaming love.
20 May 1999
I saw this movie in 1983 when it was released. Gudrun Landgrebe acted superbly as a wife and woman with no respect. If you find it in the video store, please rent it and cheer her on!
1 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
What a party!
7 May 1999
The movie is fun. Wally makes you wonder what to do with a summer... work or play... hmmm... PLAY of course! The characters are human and the relationships are predictable but, life is just that way sometimes.
4 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
A true "Romance" of the ballroom!
7 May 1999
Brilliant casting, smart and sometimes silly dialog. Paul Mecurio is a charmer and hunksome. The dance studio life is all too familiar. Sometimes in life you have to change the routine. "5,6,7,8,... "
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this