El juego de las llaves (TV Series 2019– ) Poster

Hope it will have a second season!
fgligia6 October 2019
I really liked the series, although the first episode isn't great, all the others are really good. Laughed a lot!
16 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So much fun
danmol-5871423 August 2019
I love the story, the background on why they decide to play the game. And I've laughed in all the episodes. Super easy to watch, great for a weekend
26 out of 47 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Interesting concept
joanasimasleite1 February 2021
I liked the idea of the story, the characters were well developed and so was the storyline. It´s a good show to binge since it has short episodes and is very entertaining. Only huge boomer for me was the ending, but despite that I reccomend this show if you´re looking for somthing light and a bit different from the usual.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Too much.. and the acting is terrible
re_savinon29 August 2019
The theme of the series is too tacky, trying to be super modern and "hip" but failing miserably.. predictable, terrible acting, and scenes that are way too morbid and unnecessary. Don't recommend it, couldn't even bear to watch an entire episode.
34 out of 71 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very enjoyable to watch and with some depth as well
cosmicearthling10 September 2020
This TV series reminds me a lot of sex and the city as it has the same sense of humour and mainly centres about sex in the first place - which makes it very enjoyable to watch. But then it is very different as all main characters are in a stable relationship and the storylines focus on the development of those which gives this show some depth. What do you do if you figure out that one has grown apart but you still love each other - maybe in a different way over time? What to do while the clock of live is ticking and you want to experience romantic love again or follow personal preferences that cannot be lived out in the current partnership? All these story lines are told in a very humorous way and with much love of the characters, which are all very good looking and likable. And here comes the minus point of this show. It is not a reflection of real live. It plays in a somewhat superficial world of the rich and beauty and this is probably the main reason why this show hasn't received a higher rating. But if you can overlook that, it is a pure pleasure to watch this series.
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Too bad for some storylines
memugica10 September 2019
The character of Adriana is the worst. I actually hated her.
17 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Funny & Refreshing
hjrobledo-615-6620509 January 2020
Fun story line with episode lengths short enough to keep interest on the plot. Only with they offered English subtitle options for the not "so fluent" spanish speaking community.
6 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best series ever
ashdude04-148-9127682 September 2019
Just loved it brilliant.Had every you can ask for.Please make more seasons and similar shows like this .
16 out of 38 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So open mind ..
GretaVV21 October 2019
Everything is looks so real, actors are really good. This serie is something special. +10
8 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not Great, Not Terrible
vitamincehealthy20 August 2020
I like the story but the presentation is not the best imo. And sometimes the acting is a little bad too.

But It's enjoyable...
3 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.