Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
|MPAA||Rated R for sexual content, language throughout and brief violence|
Sex & Nudity
- Several Sex scenes throughout the movie, but no nudity.
- Man goes down on a woman, nothing explicitly shown.
- Man and woman are seen in shower, they are seen having sex, man thrusts with the woman to the wall, again no nudity.
- In a scene, we see a couple in a car and the woman who is in the passenger seat goes down on the man who is driving. The scene is really short.
- Man and woman seen having sex on a couch, both of them are clothed during the scene.
Violence & Gore
- Gun violence: a person is murdered with a pistol. A rental house has a room with a huge collection of short- and long-arms.
- A person is murdered by bludgeoning. We don't see gore, just some blood on the blunt object.
- A lot of use of "fuck", more often in the sexual sense, less so as expletives or hostility.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Social drinking, not apparently to inebriation. Two people smoke a cigarette briefly.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is a strong air of dread throughout much of the film, somewhat offset by the science-fiction aspect.
- People being held prisoner might frighten younger viewers.