Z-O-M-B-I-E-S 2 (TV Movie 2020) Poster

(2020 TV Movie)

LOVE ZOMBIES!
charlenethompson-5835218 February 2020
I absolutely adore this movie and the young new actors! It was nice to see some fresh new faces on Disney. The overall production, the songs, the acting, the whole thing kept me and my kiddos entertained (even my "too cool" teenager got into it!)

Can't wait to see what Milo and Meg become in the future!
22 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best new kids movie in town!
messinmontgomery17 February 2020
Absolutely loved the concepts and ideas introduced in Zombies 2 . Lots of new characters and songs and sets and dancing . Really fun film for kids , absolutely loved the fact it was released on Valentine's Day . So much creativity and fun bundled in one film . Highly recommend! Great messages about inclusion and diversity to be shared here as well.
12 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best movie ever !
dawntwilight-7878418 February 2020
I'm a woman and I watched this movie finally while I was randomly scrolling through channels on the TV., and didn't think I could watch the movie as it was too "childish". But boy, these guys have presented it so beautifully! 10/10 from me, a fan of the Disney channel original movies . This reminded me a bit of the twilight series except with zombies and Disney magic of course!
10 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Does not disappoint!
jennamacleod5 July 2020
This is everything I could have hoped for in a sequel. The biggest thing I would complain about is the short run time! I would have liked to see more of Zed and Addison's relationship but they did get a good deal of character development regardless. The werewolves were a welcome addition - especially Wyatt, who I found to be the most compelling of the three. I hope they will continue to be in the series if more movies are made. I like how there are a range of music genres in this movie and how the dance numbers have been taken up a level and are even more exciting/complex - really showing off the talent of the cast.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved it!
urban-4556710 November 2020
The kids absolutely loved this new Disney movie all about singing , zombies and fun! Loved it!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Favorite Disney channel movie!
angelasmith-126535 November 2020
I really enjoyed this Disney channel original movie! The songs are catchy and fun , the dances are all very well done ! Overall highly recommend this movie!
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
All about acceptance
badroniaimi-351-92261117 February 2020
Story lines with a heart, an unusual combination of zombies and musicals continue to rock, I love it, if you liked the first one you will love this one as well.
7 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the Greatest Disney Channel movies
hernandezcassie17 February 2020
I am so glad Disney makes such well written and family friendly movies available to watch on the Disney channel! Awesome movie with a great message! The songs are super catchy and original and the overall choreography and themes are creative and well executed.
5 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not that much
ryaneman-8378326 February 2020
The soundtrack is good, also the effects and choreography but the plot, not that much. For me, It was kinda rushed and it went into so many directions. The first movie is still decent tho.
6 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disappointed
brookenichole-9805416 February 2020
I love the first movie a lot! So, naturally I was extremely excited because of how amazing Descendants 3 was. And seeing the trailer got me more excited. Now, after seeing it, I can say it was below average. The story was underdeveloped. There wasn't really any Zed or Addison until the end. Which you would think they would be on screen together more since they are a couple in the movie. The acting was very good though. I enjoyed Milo and Meg's performance. I loved the new characters! The directing of this movie was really professional which shocked me for it being a Disney Channel movie. The music was fantastic and made the movie come to life since it was so dull. Overall I just feel like it needed more work or should have been a short.
9 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Eh
lecraefan18 February 2020
Soundtrack was decent but the movie was just a jumbled up mess.
7 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ok for kids....
darrell-237151 July 2020
This is a terrible film, with non-blondes and over excited america actors. My little girls loves it and the music but I cringe at the crap acting when I'm asked to put this on the TV.
4 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Zombies 2
cutmypants15 February 2020
I can honestly say this movies not good, the musics not great but there are some decent songs, the acting can be pretty bad but sometimes some of the actors rock their roles! The part that makes this movie so bad is the plot, it all goes by so fast it's hard to tell what's going on, to be honest I think they just crammed words into a script and called it a day. I really wished Addison was actually a werewolf, the story was just so boring because nothing came of it, if she was a werewolf it would have been so much more interesting. The only part I did enjoy was when Addison did believe she was a werewolf m it made her generic character just so much better.
5 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Kids loved this!
fandomryansworld28 May 2020
Lots of fun and good messages and ideas are present in this film! Loved it! Highly recommend!
Great kids film!
pagecolor27 May 2020
Lots of great messages , themes and ideas here! Love this film!
Super Fun!
jackdaniel-4501427 May 2020
The kids loved this musical Disney channel movie ! Has themes of love, friendship, understanding and overall good and catchy music.
BEST MOVIE!!!
deminsky13 May 2020
This movie is great! Both Zombies and Zombies 2 have a great concept. This movie is about a cheerleader that wants to be a werewolf. There is also SO many small details in the movie!
Giorgia Fitch
dancegiorgiaforever12 March 2020
I love Zombies 2 so much and I keep watching the movie over and over again because I loved the werewolf pack.
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Zombies 2 aaaawwwhoooooo!!!
zjkostecki24 February 2020
This movie is really great... I saw the trailer and it was so much more then what i exspected. This movies songs are catchy and really go well with the plot. The plot is very zombies and I loved the new things added to make it a little different then the originals. The werewolves added was a great idea and so wounderful to watch them interact with the zombies
3 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fantastic Film
charlottekriese-8316716 February 2020
Incredible movie, loved the detail they put in the movie and the new characters were incredibly developed. The new songs are catchy and the makeup artist did a great job.
4 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great film
sandycochrane-9775829 March 2020
Plot of first was better in my opinion but the songs and the choreography are much better in the second - like it's matured as the characters have. Great films , hope there's another. Buckys awesome!
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This movie made me cry tears of joy!
f-5613415 December 2020
I adore Zombies and to see it come back melted my heart. I've always been a big fan of Meg Donnelly and I'm happy she came back for this! I now want to marry Pearce Joza so bad. I really loved the songs and I adored the dancing. "We Got this" was pretty amazing!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not as good as the original
stetler-942-35190315 February 2020
Disney really blew it this time with their sequel of zombies. in the original the zombies and the towns people were played by all different races and in this version although the zombies in towns people are still all different races Disney uses all black actors and actresses to play werewolves. not cool Disney. This is not the first time for Disney to have their inclusivity get in the way of the story. Disney's liberal doctrine has come into play in most of its productions and is also now starting to show up in programming and movies that they acquired with their purchase of 20th Century Fox . Disney is getting too big and getting its fingers into too many different formats and businesses.
6 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
missing character???
katherinesadler8 June 2020
WHERES TRACEY? also mediocre acting. downgrade from the last movie. last one way better.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent Movie
barr-9943517 February 2020
Excellent movie with important message of acceptance and inclusion for the young demographic. Wonderful choreography with outstanding dancing. Memorable characters very well acted by the young cast. Highly recommend parents to enjoy this movie with their children and use it to open discussions about feelings of acceptance.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.