The Night House (2020) Poster

There's Nothing
nogodnomasters4 September 2021
Beth (Rebecca Hall) is a high school teacher whose husband Owen (Evan Jonigkeit) recently shot himself. She has nightmares and there are signs of a haunting. She confides in friends who tell her to let things alone. Owen was a designer and builder. He was into Caedroia, the Celtic belief of making mazes to confuse evil demons. Beth discovers pictures of women on Owen's phone, all who look like Beth.

This is a mystery with limit clues that is explained in the end. I liked the idea, but they best part of the film is all the action Owen did. I think it might have worked better if the film took place with his suicide at the end.

Guide: F-word. No sex or nudity.
43 out of 98 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Slow paced attempt at a supernatural thriller...
paul_haakonsen30 October 2021
I was recommended to sit down and watch the 2020 thriller "The Night House", from writers Ben Collins and Luke Piotrowski, by one of my friends, so of course I did so. Actually, I would have gotten around to watching it regardless, as it is a horror/thriller that I hadn't already seen.

And I must admit that I was entering the movie with some expectations, as he had praised the movie fairly highly. And from what he told me, it definitely sounded like "The Night House" was a good movie.

But I have to say that director David Bruckner just didn't manage to deliver a movie that was as wholesome of a movie experience to me as it apparently was to my friend. Sure, "The Night House" was watchable, but the storyline just fell short of being all that interesting. And the fact that it was a rather uneventful movie really didn't help to convince me and win me over.

Perhaps I am jaded from a life-long expose to horror movies, because I didn't find "The Night House" to be remotely scary or particularly thrilling. It was a walk through the park to sit through this movie. And since there weren't anything scary or any jump scares, then I was finding myself lulled into a slight trance, as the movie just trotted on and on.

The acting performances in "The Night House" were adequate. Now, this was a movie with a very small cast list, so there was a bit more pressure on the shoulders for the actors and actresses to deliver good performance. And with the limitations from the script, then I will say that they did adequate jobs.

I found "The Night House" to be somewhat disappointing, especially after my friend had sold the movie as being a solid thriller and one with a very exciting plot twist. Somehow I am left wondering if we had actually watched two different movies.

My rating of "The Night House" lands on a generous four out of ten stars. This movie came and went without much of a lasting impression for me, and it is certainly not a movie that I will be watching for a second time. Nor is it a movie that I would recommend horror or thriller fans to rush out and sit down to watch.
9 out of 38 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Decent ghost story
BandSAboutMovies26 October 2021
The Night House may not be perfect, but it takes some chances and has a nice puzzle at its heart that makes sense the further you go into the movie. It fits nearly into that sub-genre of a genre, the giallo where a woman is either gaslighting herself, being gaslit or going slowly insane (for more, see Footprints on the Moon, The Perfume of the Lady in Black, The Psychic and Lizard In a Woman's Skin).

It also would work well within the seventies style of film - Let's Scare Jessica to Death is a high mark, but it shoots for it - where things happen slowly and then the end races you through the conclusion. Once the puzzle box is opened, things get wild in a hurry.

I first took notice of Rebecca Hall in Christine, a movie I didn't like but loved her in it. She anchors this movie and makes it work, often through the sheer determination of her commitment to the activities around her. Sure, she's dealing with the suicide death of her husband, but she's also pushing against the ridiculousness of it all, such as students pushing for better grades and fellow teachers wanting to know details but too ashamed to ask. Some of it becomes humor to her. And yet, so much more of it is horror, as a mirror house seems to exist in the woods by her home.

Her husband's phone keeps texting and calling her. Music randomly blares. Dreams are filled with his image and voice. And when she finds his phone, she finds pictures of women who are not her, but look exactly like she does.

The sound design is incredible. The editing is perfect. The effects and the way they work hand-in-hand with the cinematography is what others films should aspire to. And the plotting and the maze it leads you down can be forgiven when it loses its way sometimes, because unlike the glut of Blumhouse dreck, this movie will not overly explain itself to you. And that ending, as the two houses come together and time gets played backward? Wow.

The more I think about this movie, the more I like it. I'm used to being let down by endings and modern horror falling apart by the end. This one hits the landing and effortlessly brings in a very human story of grief without hammering home its point and remembering that at heart, this is a horror movie, and horror movies are supposed to scare us, not just preach at us.

Director David Bruckner is going to be making the new Hellraiser and if this is any indication, that movie is going to be interesting.
10 out of 23 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
In New York they call anything that floats a . . .
oscaralbert23 August 2021
. . . "barge." If you read the closing credits of THE NIGHT HOUSE carefully, you'll notice that a "barge captain" is listed. No such character is seen in this movie, because he's an invisible demon named "Nothing" who goes around strangling aging brunettes and then leaving their corpses in the cellars of cabins built illegally in New York state parks. This is pretty much the entire plot of THE NIGHT HOUSE. (In the other 49 American states, NIGHT's "barge" would be called a rowboat, as in "Row-row-row your boat gently down your dream . . . ")
31 out of 91 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hall is remarkable in this excellent modern ghost story.
george.schmidt17 September 2021
THE NIGHT HOUSE (2021) *** Rebecca Hall, Sarah Goldberg, Vondie Curtis-Hall, Evan Jonigkeit, Stacy Martin. Compelling supernatural drama about a recently widowed woman (Hall in a remarkable performance) who begins to question her sanity when she begins to make discoveries of her late husband's past as well as their home which seems to house a sinister presence. Well directed by David Bruckner with just the amount of dread and genuine jolts thanks also to a shrewd screenplay by Ben Collins and Luke Piotrowsk. The pin-pricking score by Ben Lovett & handsomely shot cinematography by Elisha Christian makes all the difference in this modern day ghost story.
70 out of 94 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Intriguing, not bad at all.
deloudelouvain15 November 2021
Before writing a review I always ask myself two questions. Was I entertained for the entire movie? Was it well made? I have to answer yes on those two questions for The Night House. The story is slow paced but it has a constant intriguing plot that keeps you wondering what is happening. It's not one of those movies you figure out everything from the beginning. There aren't really scary moments, not even jump scares but there's some good suspense and mystery. The acting wasn't bad at all so nothing bad to write about that either. In this genre The Night House is definitely worth a watch.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rather underwhelming.
Pjtaylor-96-1380447 November 2021
'The Night House (2020)' is, frankly, just a bit uninteresting. It isn't exactly boring, per se, but it certainly isn't all that compelling, either. It's, essentially, saved by a handful of effective and somewhat distinct sequences, alongside a confident central performance and some solid cinematography. The mystery at the movie's core is occasionally intriguing, but its answers - and some of the steps taken to reveal them - are generally disappointing. The ending, in particular, is rather anticlimactic. To be honest, it doesn't really finish anything off, even though it does reveal most of the narrative's secrets. This doesn't feel as though it was done on purpose; it's almost the opposite of something like the thematically resonant cliffhanger that finishes off 'Halloween (1978)', for example. There are some inventive visuals and some intriguing ideas, don't get me wrong. It's intermittently entertaining. Ultimately, though, it's just a bit underwhelming. There isn't really a proper theme and none of it is actually scary. It's a decent effort, but not much more. 6/10.
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Gradually Escalating & Silently Unnerving Chiller
CinemaClown10 October 2021
With a dreadful, disquieting atmosphere pervading its frames and a dark, disturbing mystery simmering beneath the surface, The Night House makes for a gripping, haunting & gradually escalating psychological horror with a plot that only gets more uneasy & uncomfortable as it progresses, and is powerfully anchored by Rebecca Hall's emotionally engrossing showcase.

Directed by David Bruckner (The Ritual), the story explores loss, grief, depression, loneliness, death & longing through vehicles of horror and is able to keep us invested in the proceedings throughout its runtime with surprising ease. Bruckner fills the space with an unnerving chill & sense of dread and unravels the mystery one step at a time but the ending isn't as satisfying as expected.

The isolated setting, silent camerawork, steady pace & smart editing help ratchet the tension when required while the poignant score keeps reminding us of the crushing weight of the void that's opened up in our protagonist's life in the wake of her husband's demise. And rendering her loss & depression with unfailing precision is Rebecca Hall in what's undoubtedly amongst her career-best performances.

Overall, The Night House is an intelligently crafted, skilfully told, effectively shot & brilliantly acted genre offering that quietly immerses the viewers into its unsettling premise and has a firm grip on our emotions before we even know it. Exhibiting first-rate work on all fronts and further bolstered by Hall's committed act, this atmospheric horror does falter in the last act but everything before it is intense & riveting. Don't miss it.
18 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
creepy and well done
A_Different_Drummer15 October 2021
First there is Hall who, until now, has been punching below her weight class and finally gets to show she can carry a film. A tight script, nicely directed. And some genuinely scary scenes.
22 out of 34 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good story and execution
85122230 November 2021
Greetings from Lithuania.

"The Night House" (2020) was a very solid story solidly told. I liked the overall idea - it kinda reminded of some past movies (no spoilers), but it still was fresh and intriguing. Execution was also very solid - at running time 1 h 45 min this movie never dragged and i was caught in this mysterious spooky story from beginning till the very end. Also this just might be Rebecca Hall's one of the very best performances ever - she carries the whole story.

Overall, "The Night House" isn't a horror fest, but it was spooky and overall mood was pretty haunting. When everything was revealed i did appreciate the story - it was intriguing, kinda fresh and very well told. Very solid movie.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
if youre in a state of....
ops-525355 October 2021
Grief, or any other stages off mental imbalance , then take a big breath and consider if youre strong enough at all to devour the frights of loss that unfold in this psychologicalsy drama called the night house. Its a dark , sad and strong story about being victimized due to suicide.

The acting done by rebecca hall is pretty significant, and reading through my register of actresses that ive n in my mind , i cant find anyone that can replace her on the deeds of acting the wway she does. Do also consider that ms hall aint one of my favs, and that should be an insignia of quality if you ask me...

its a story about grief after a suicide of close realations, a husband, that had no signs whatsoever to do so., the plot shows us the estranged wife searching for clue and symptoms on why. Its told in a vast amount of flashbacks, and utterly vivid nightmares that becomes so realistic at moments, and so scary to encounter, that my life as a fly on the wall got the eyes wide shut, prefering to watcth the corner of the screen jusst to avoid the scary moments that are to unfold.

The dream sequences and the knots and tackles to make the strings of thread into a solid rope of a story are just ammazing, the score helps a lot, and the play of light , shadow andd reflection is superb. Its like a near death experience in your dreams, and deep long wandering in paralell universes and shadowlands that may exciste or not. A parapsychologist couldve made a 6 hour documentary just analysing the para-lelles that occuurs in this thrillerdrama.

Aamazing it is, and many thoughts struck my ever so cronical depressive state of mind whiile viewing like the subject of afterlife, ghosts, parallel universe and mirror worlds. Therefore i recommend this flick pointing back to the start of this review, it might be heavy for some. The grumpy old man though might take a float in the boat without any oars whatsoever.
43 out of 70 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
1000x better than expected and ending is perfect
UniqueParticle23 August 2021
I'm blown by this horror story, I regret reading anything bad because it's way wrong! Rebecca Hall's character deals with the aftermath of her husband's suicide and is haunted with mysteries throughout. David Bruckner directed a crafty well done version of what tremendous loss is like. I absolutely loved the presence of unknown entity whenever it happens especially the epilogue is so good! I don't mean to spoil anything but I chose yes just in case. It's a shame The Night House isn't making more money cause it definitely deserves it.
57 out of 96 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing Rebecca Hall...
Thanos_Alfie10 October 2021
"The Night House" is a mystery Mystery - Horror movie in which we watch a widow trying to continue her life after the loss of his husband. Soon she starts finding out some disturbing secrets about her husband that will change her world for ever.

I liked this movie because it had a very interesting plot and it combined very well mystery with horror. The interpretation of Rebecca Hall who played as Beth was simply outstanding and she made the difference. The direction which was made by David Bruckner was also very good and he presented very well his main character, her feelings and what she has been through. Finally, I have to say that "The Night House" is a nice, interesting horror movie and I strongly recommend everyone to watch it because I am sure that you will be amazed both by the interpretation of Rebecca Hall and by the interesting and mysterious plot.
15 out of 29 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Enter the Night
Tweetienator9 October 2021
Rebecca Hall is a fine actress and many times she gets roles in movies with a special twist and atmosphere: The Prestige, The Awakening, The Gift, Dorian Gray, Transcendence to name a few. The Night House lines in well in her oeuvre: a mix of mystery, thriller and a slight piece of occult horror. Remarkable, besides Rebecca's performance, are the sometimes beautiful shots that compose the scenes. Last words: the told story is suspenseful enough to keep one's interest, the production fine, the cast rock solid - recommended if you enjoy movies like The Awakening, The Hole in the Ground, The Attic, Mama, Vivarium and so on, just don't expect any action or gore.
10 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
108 mins of boredom to reveal 'nothing'.
Fella_shibby17 October 2021
U dont come to watch a horror or a thriller movie for the lead actor's performance.

The movie basically starts off like What lies Beneath but with a lousy climax, it is also lifted from various other psychological movies where they take solid amount of time, show the lead actress at peril throughout while nothing happens to her and then they end with a so called happy ending.

There is a scene where the lead actress discovers lots of dead bodies but rather than calling 911 or trying to flee, the lead actress calls her best friend n later head for the shower.
70 out of 120 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hall is great in a complex and layered horror film that can still scare
jtindahouse10 September 2021
After an extremely poorly timed lock-down in my country days before 'The Night House' - one of my most anticipated films of the year - was due to come out, I finally got the chance to see it yesterday. Getting overly excited for an upcoming film is rarely a good omen. I find that films like 'Midsommar', where the reality actually lives up to the hype, are rare. 'The Night House' was still an excellent film, but it wasn't quite the masterpiece I had been hoping for.

Rebecca Hall is very good in this film. She has a very complex and demanding role and she nails almost every scene. She is basically asked to carry the entire film on her own too. None of the other roles are overly significant and are more just there to guide her journey along.

There are some decent scares in this film including one that got my heart racing. The film isn't a conventional horror in any sense. It isn't looking to make you jump every chance it gets. But when it does have one of those scenes it does it very well.

It plays into the story somewhat, but there are some misleading dream sequences that I thought were a little cheap and a film this classy didn't need them. It's a small bugbear though. I had a very good time with 'The Night House' and even if it wasn't quite as good as I'd hoped I'd still highly recommend it.
35 out of 52 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The Night House
JoBloTheMovieCritic24 November 2021
6/10 - not at all what I was expecting (the closest comparisons I can draw are 2020's The Invisible Man and 2021's Last Night in Soho) and I'm sure right up the alley of those more inclined to enjoy paranormal/supernatural horror thrillers, but there is still enough interesting stuff here for the rest of us.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good, Bad & Confusing
stevendbeard22 August 2021
I saw "The Night House", starring Rebecca Hall-Godzilla vs. Kong, Iron Man 3; Sarah Goldberg-Barry_tv, The Dark Knight Rises; Evan Jonigkeit-Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, X_Men:Days of Future Past and Vondie Curtis_Hall-Daredevil_tv, Broken Arrow.

This is a good and a bad one. It's good because of the actors-Rebecca, in particular-but bad because of the story. It's just a tad on the confusing side. Rebecca & Evan are a married couple that, from all appearances, seem to be a happy couple of 14 years that live in a secluded lake front property that Evan built. One night, Evan takes their row boat out on the lake and commits suicide. As Rebecca tries to find out what went wrong, she discovers that Evan had secrets. Rebecca also starts hearing noises and seeing a mysterious shadowy figure-Evan, maybe?-haunting their house. Sometimes, she will see a figure and then wake up-was it all a dream? She also discovers blue prints to a reverse house-their house, but everything is backwards-and even finds the house across the lake and it contains a strange looking voodoo doll. It doesn't help when she confides in her best friend Sarah, who thinks she is just distraught over everything or her neighbor Vondie, who might know more than he is letting on to. Then, there are some pictures of other women that Rebecca finds on Evan's phone-I guess he didn't realize that women will look at men's phones-and they all the girls look suspiciously like her. Like I said, it just gets a little confusing.

It's rated "R" for violence, disturbing images, language and sexual content-no nudity-and has a running time of 1 hour & 48 minutes.

It's not one that I would buy on DVD but if you really want to see it, I guess it would be alright, as a rental.
27 out of 67 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Rebecca Hall Mesmerizes In A Chilling Horror Outing
robfollower2 September 2021
I found out about this film through its movie poster mini-billboard that was on display in the movie house I frequent . I took a photo of it many months before the film was released . The aesthetics of the art work immediately drew me to anticipate this art-house horror. I was not disappointing !

Rebecca Hall is tremendous in David Bruckner's tense, twisty cerebral , thought-provoking psychological horror thriller. In The Night House, her impassioned dedication to her craft is on full display. The script affords Rebecca a rich and resonant role, and Hall takes full advantage of this opportunity, delivering what very well may be one of the most memorable female performances in recent horror history. Yes she is that good. I will be seeking out every role she has done.

The film follows Beth (Hall), a teacher who was recently widowed after her husband Owen (Evan Jonigkeit) died by suicide. Although sudden solitude can bring about nightmares and uneasiness in its own right, Beth, who suffered with her own crippling depression when her husband was still alive, is convinced that her terrifying dreams and the strange sounds that she hears during her waking hours are not simply due to imagination. As she sifts through her deceased loved one's possessions and discovers clues about his possible secret life, she realizes that there is something more than grief waiting for her in the optical illusions that lie around every corner of the home.

The new horror movie The Night House is an unsettling blend of ghost story and psychological terror - the kind of film that leaves audiences wondering what the ending really means. While some jumps are featured here and there ,and are usually effective in their own right ; most of The Night House is designed to unsettle and disturb. The cinematography lends it self to the brooding and malevolent atmosphere splendidly .

At the helm by future (Hellraiser) reboot director David Bruckner, is definitely much more in line with a horror movie taking a more cerebral approach, building its scares up slowly, and going for creeping out the viewer over startling them. I think Bruckner is a promising up and comer.

The filmmaker puts a formidable visual game of mirrors into practice, which fits beautifully with the story's unsettling conclusion. Enhanced by Rebecca Hall's gripping central performance, The Night House offers atmospheric horror that engages intellectually as well as emotionally. First class horror cinema . 8.5 /10.
23 out of 43 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Another worst horror film! Slow like hell, and full of super annoying overuse scene! Bored to freaking death!
kwenchow18 October 2021
This film start with two women talking at the doorstep, and one of the woman "Beth" went into her house scene! As turnout, this film is about Beth suffer a series of hallucination, after the death of her husband "Owen"! Entire film full of boring conversation, and annoying overuse scene! Such as, overuse of the walking scene, overuse of the sleeping scene, overuse of the dreaming scene, overuse of the waking up scene, overuse of the searching scene, overuse of the staring scene, overuse of the calling names scene, overuse of the yelling scene, overuse of the driving scene, overuse of the drinking scene, overuse of the jump scare scene, overuse of the watching video scene, overuse of the checking text message scene, overuse of the checking photo scene, overuse of the song playing at the background scene, and overuse of the changing camera angle scene! Make the film unwatchable! At the end, Beth waking up from her dream, and saved by Claire! That's it! Wasting time to watch!
21 out of 73 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worth watching for Hall's performance alone
amesmonde31 October 2021
After the lost her husband Owen to suicide going through Owen's belongings she finds there maybe more to his death.

In the vein of The Awakening, Stir of Echoes and What Lies Beneath to name a few, director David Bruckner offers a finely produced horror thriller. The cast are soild and believable, notable is Vondie Curtis-Hall as Mel. Rebecca Hall's delivers a gripping central performance, and plays the grief stricken obsessive widowed protagonist abdmirally.

With a handful of well filmed locations courteously cinematographer Elisha Christian, Bruckner delivers an atmospheric piece that engages intellectually as well as emotionally, heighten by Ben Lovett score. However, writers Ben Collins, Luke Piotrowski screenplay does unravel in the final act, Hall's struggle while she tries to wrestle the demons and her husband's secrets in the first two acts is compelling but never clarified satisfyingly in the third. The film works best when its playing physiological horror with thriller dream state rather than the on the nose supernatural elements. Particularly, characters encountered, note books, letters, photos, the house and it's secrets.

Worth watching for Hall's performance alone, but recommend with caution.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing
yusufpiskin8 October 2021
David Bruckner, who showed his style with The Ritual, once again made an appearance with a good movie.

The atmosphere we miss, the kind of scenario we miss.

The musical scores accompanying the film wonderfully and Rebecca Hall, who can always do justice to these roles.

Definitely needs to be watched on a good sound system.

Again, I love Sundance Film Festival.
10 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Existential drama meets supernatural horror
drownnnsoda10 October 2021
"The Night House" follows a widowed teacher (Rebecca Hall) whose husband has recently committed suicide. Alone in the home he built for them, she soon becomes convinced that his ghost is haunting her, and perhaps something else.

This effort from David Bruckner is stylish and fairly compelling, even where it treads waters that have been played out many times in the genre (grieving spouse, possibly haunted by their deceased loved one--not exactly a new concept). Other elements here recall 2004's "Gothika" and 2001's "What Lies Beneath," both films to which "The Night House" owes much credit. Despite the familiar set-up here, "The Night House" is very effective for the most part, replete with quiet scares and a few jolt-out-of-your-seat moments.

The first hour or so of the film is very compelling, and a large part of why likely has more to do with Rebecca Hall's performance than it does with the writing. The film moves forward at an even-keel pace, but unfortunately the payoff does not quite fully work--the very nature of what is happening is rendered in such a way that it at times feels obfuscated, toeing the line between an existentialist meditation and a demonic possession film--and somehow remaining committed to both.

All in all, this is an entertaining crossbreed of drama and horror, but by the end, the waters feel too familiar and the payoff not quite worth it. Hall's performance holds it together, and the film is highly watchable nonetheless. A worthy genre effort, but not a groundbreaking one (and perhaps it need not be). 7/10.
13 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
And He Built A Crooked House
Pairic24 August 2021
The Night House: A Haunted House Tale which strays into Folk Horror territory at times. Beth (Rebecca Hall) has lost her husband Owen, he suddenly committed suicide, no warning signs. Now strange events occur in the lakefront house that Owen built in Upstate New York. Noises, knocking, music centre turning itself on, nightmares. She also learns that Owen was keeping secrets from her. There is a hidden unfinished house in the woods, the plans for their house contain strange notations and occult references. Beth's attempts to solve these mysteries sets her on a path to a confrontation with dark forces. The woods by day and night present a brooding presence in this film, they almost seem to be capable of pushing people into the lake; so it's no surprise when Beth has a vision/dream of running women leaping into the water. Only a coupe of jump shocks as most of the horror here is psychological but the attacks by an invisible entity adds to the fear/tension, as do the grim discoveries made by Beth. Directed by David Bruckner from a screenplay by Ben Collins and Luke Piotrowski. 8/10.
11 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Needs more Richard Thompson
jfgibson7321 November 2021
This movie got under my skin. I am sure that a lot of people who watch it will have some major issues with how some things are handled. I wasn't 100% happy with all the choices the filmmakers made. It feels like some of the reveals could have had more of an impact if they were handled differently. However, I felt that overall, it was very effective at building and maintaining suspense. It is rare to find a scary movie that actually makes you feel something, but this one kept me anxious much of the time. I liked the lead performance, also. Even though I thought the main character did some unlikeable things, I appreciated that she didn't react to everything with typical horror movie stupidity. So for me, this film stands out. I don't know that it is one I will enjoy watching back, but as a first viewing, I enjoyed the experience.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.