Hercai (TV Series 2019– ) Poster

(2019– )

Love from the first episode
jayia-4012226 March 2019
Very interesting and beautiful story! Must watch! It's only 2 episode but it's so cool! Music is magical ! Actors doing a very great job
27 out of 32 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Addicting
nidakazi2 April 2019
When you see the first episode, you get an overall idea what you're going to see but the upcoming episodes will surprise you to no end. The level of intensity, the character's performances, the cinematography, the beautiful stone palaces, brilliance.
19 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A very good and successfull show, so don't miss it!
sarahgiv198 April 2019
This drama show, based on "HERCAI" Sümeyye Koç book, is very good with a really interesting script, a great musical composition and the acting of the actors is totally amazing! It's surprise me but i'm really in love with this drama.
11 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
An impressive story with excellent acting
sukrancetik531 March 2019
A very interesting story with lots of touching elements. Script is great, the actors are all great, You can surprise with the feelings you get with unexpected results. Surely also you would be shared all the experience of a naive spirit who can feel it very deeply than ordinary people, nevertheless acts more maturely than the most. Don't miss it!
12 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best
vahap-712383 May 2019
Great actors Playing their raoul very impresive way, we are looking forward to watch new episode every week
5 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
SO INTENSELY ROMANTIC
mariagloriagrant24 June 2019
Extremelly dramatic - what a wonderful love story!! really good actors. you can feel the wonderful, passionate love between the main characters!
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best turkish series atm
erlamarini30 May 2019
Captivating modern day fairytale story with a dark twist that leaves you at the edge of your seat with every episode. Oh and did I mention the extremely talented actors and the sizzling chemistry between the main characters. Truly recommend.
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So far sad, but the acting is 💯
duashehadeh19 April 2019
It is a sad show so far... But it is understandable since its a love and revenge story...even tho there is a lot of sad scenes, the acting is superb. All the emotions are in each scene makes it easier to feel with the characters and not be indifferent with the sadness... Hopefully more optimistic and happy episodes come soon.
4 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lots of crying
saharazadto-3535510 April 2019
I have never seen this much of crying in a tv series before, in every scene of this series at least someone is crying, I don't understand why this has to be this much dramatic!!!!
9 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It is repetitive story
diabaline2 June 2019
Did not like the story, it is a repetitive story, poor girl, rich guy, family revenge and rivalry, family honor....
5 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Turkish tale of revenge
omih-4319311 April 2019
The usual Turkish TV series with a lot of movie blunders and very primitive dialogues. The plot is more like a fairy tale than a drama. The actors play medium, but for the sake of interest you can see.
9 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dissapointing, considering the hype around it
Louie7772 May 2019
The first couple of episodes are actually good, and there are some very talented actors among the cast. But for me, that's where the good things end. The script really lacks logic and common sense. Also, people wanting to kill a woman because her husband has left her, and cousins getting married are not my cup of tea.
5 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Revenge is fatal
dr_alomari-795477 May 2019
With all the sadness we see it is highlighting how revenge can destroy life. It happens in some places and not others. I loved the series soooo much
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Revenge is a very distructive thing
dr_alomari-795473 May 2019
The story is very beautiful as it describes how revenge can destroy every beautiful thing and can destroy life itself. I HOPE BY THE END that it will fulfil a cause of ending hatred and revenge. Revenge is sad
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Overrated , Nothing special
yassinamer-6239220 August 2019
This series is overrated as hell , the story is repeated we've seen many movies and series with same story and scenario in Bollywood, America, Latin telenovelas and even in turkish dramas as well . "Love family revenge" buuh
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
My opinion
Ahmedfadil0014 August 2019
The story is moving and boring .. Sad .. And events pulls followers to complete the series
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Uuu
algburilayla30 July 2019
Ilove thes serie is me love and she is amazig ilove every one speling in this serie en the karakter 😘😘
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.