Bravo Team is out for revenge as they search for the person responsible for the surprise bomb attack that left one of their own in peril.
Did You Know?
The mission milestones referred to Scientists /Mathematician / Inventors : Pasteur, Faraday, Einstein, Lovelace, Curie, and Tesla
- Louie Pasteur was a biologist known for his work on bacteria which led to the sterilization process known as Pasteurization
- Micheal Faraday was known for his work in electromagnetic fields
- Albert Einstein was a physicist who laid the mathematical foundations for relativity, and quantum mechanics and received a Nobel Prize
- Ada Lovelace created an early version of what would be known as a computer, but using mechanical components and had a computer programming language named after her, Ada
- Marie Curie did research in radioactivity, received a Nobel Prize, and had two atomic elements named after her , Polonium (her native country Poland), and Curium
- Nikola Tesla worked on Alternating Current energy transmission over electrical lines, and had a car company named in his honor, Tesla. The electrical engine was based on his designs.