Uncle Tom (2020) Poster

(2020)

1,454 Reviews
My Red-Pill Moment.
sahlemariam19 June 2020
As a young black male who was psychologically entrenched in the "liberal sunken place" throughout his formative years, this documentary was the finalization of my red pill moment.

Uncle Tom provides all Americans a holistic understanding of when, how, and why Democratic policies have damned black America since the 60's bringing a nuanced perspective to the issues plaguing black Americans today.

Uncle Tom is a must see documentary!
495 out of 536 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This Is A Much Needed Movie
knightdavid-8506620 June 2020
This movie is like an alarm clock - some people might not like what they are hearing when they watch it but that doesn't change the fact that it is time to wake up. I applaud the courage, the genius, and the love and compassion that went into the making of this important film.
290 out of 320 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A sucker punch to the narrative.
PalacePickney19 June 2020
A clean, wonderfully informative production. I was aware of some of the notions put forward in this film but by no means whatsoever was I ready to be immersed with just so much factually unequivocal depth! Truly eye-opening and fantastic to see such a diverse array of characters, each with their own insights and anecdotes. A straightforward and rather in-your-face approach to demolishing the left's insistence on minority control. Superb production, cast and motive. Regardless of your political leaning, this no holds barred piece definitely gets the mind racing and questioning all that we are inundated with in the media.
242 out of 269 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Needs to be available to the World!
steve_brenoskie20 June 2020
This movie is incredible. I just wish it was available for the masses. I completely understand you don't want to give away everyone's hard work for free, but I wish there were a way to raise money so the title can be put on a streaming popular platform ASAP.
260 out of 291 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Documentary
rileyper19 June 2020
I cried a few times, so sad on some parts. Uplifting in others.

Grab a notepad and do some research while watching. There is so much more information that can branch out of this film.
221 out of 249 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing
jez-5724819 June 2020
An absolute 'must watch'. By far, one of the most important documentaries of our time. Well done and thank you, Mr. Elder.
242 out of 275 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
10 Stars!!
brigittejacobson19 June 2020
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to watch a wonderful film that rejects the victim narrative that the democrats try and push on the black community. This film is so powerful and deserves so much positive recognition. I had high expectations for this film, and it EXCEEDED my expectations!!
252 out of 288 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing!
bothaandre-5115319 June 2020
A MASSIVE EYE OPENER! I'm a documentary junkie and this is one of the greatest I've seen. Extremely well put together, talking to some truly inspirational, intelligent, and motivated individuals who in my opinion holds the key to elevate Americans to the next level, regardless of race. Will be watching again.
202 out of 231 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
ACADEMY AWARD WINNER!!!
grussell-0224620 June 2020
This documentary will likely not win an academy award or even be nominated because of the Liberal propaganda of Hollywood and the media. 'Uncle Tom' should be nominated, and in my opinion, it should win. Great documentary, and one of the best I have ever seen! This is a must watch for EVERYONE around the country. It's the true history and perspectives we are not taught in the classrooms. To know this history, you have either had to live through it and/or educate yourself with books and information not accessible in American classrooms. Those that want the true history of America's political parties, and their agendas in minority communities, this documentary is for you.
191 out of 220 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
watch and save the country!
vdb-8079520 June 2020
Have been listening to Larry for years and the timing of this movie could not be better
165 out of 191 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Must-See Documentary
calebspencer-5557320 June 2020
This documentary could not be anymore timely. I was hesitant at first glance, but it turned out to be the best watch of the summer so far. If you want to learn about the real history of the country that no one talks about, this is the movie for you. After watching Uncle Tom it truly helped me better understand the black community and gave me a much deeper respect and love for the United States.
132 out of 152 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This may be the best documentary I've ever seen - I'm a professional filmmaker.
nickalong81622 June 2020
This is one of, if not the most important film of the 21st century.

I do not say that lightly.

Everyone has to see this. It's truly life changing.

It's a film full of heart, victory, unity, truth, and true patriotism - You'll never be so proud to be an American.

Don't pass on it.
162 out of 188 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Exceptional. Elder DeSpells Liberal Voodoo.
danaannduggan20 June 2020
It's pretty powerful and chock full of facts. Larry Elder is brilliant and takes it to the Democratic party. I would be worried if I were them. He just delivered a tour de force against liberalism. As is forevermore my Indy struggle, there are bits with which I disagree, but there's no denying he knocks it out of the park...with one damning fact after another.
155 out of 180 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent Documentary
goosecreekfarm20 June 2020
Made me proud, made me cry, made me ashamed that I haven't worked harder in my life. So full of facts and so full of the truth, and they are not the same thing. Only thing that would have made it better would be if it were twice as long. So thankful this film was created.
130 out of 152 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
THIS SHOULD BE MANDATORY IN SCHOOLS
Reviewfromengland22 June 2020
This documentary is incredibly important because it shines a light on the global manipulation from the left wing government and media into brainwashing the black community. The issue with the left is that they scream and shout whilst the right are silent. We can no longer be silent on these issues and need to spread this message of truth. The next step is to get this viral - it should be shown in all schools and be on Netflix for everyone to see. If you care about black lives you should care about this documentary.
101 out of 118 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Larry Elder is the man!
armaniatto20 June 2020
This is a great documentary about the black conservative in America today. It's emotional and eye opening. I think people should really watch and understand the truth. Larry elder is a great person and it really shows he cares about the black community, no matter what names are thrown at him.
112 out of 132 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing eye opener
casilpt19 June 2020
What an amazing documentary film , it's really eye opening for many people out there.
126 out of 150 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wake up call for America
partridgecj20 June 2020
America faces a threat today unlike we have ever faced. This documentary should serve as an eye opener for all Americans and Republicans especially. Recommend anyone watch this film; liberal, conservative, libertarian, anyone that still logically looks at facts vice Raw emotion.

The game has changed and we can not just quietly sit on the sidelines and expecting the best outcome for Liberty and Freedom. The men and women in this film know that and provide the road map to get there.

Very powerful film. Well done and edited.
114 out of 136 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
ejberning20 June 2020
Thank you for putting together a film that speaks to the reality of black Americans.
102 out of 122 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Uncle Tom is the most thought provoking and inspiring documentary I have ever watched.
vpepling20 June 2020
This movie was beyond excellent. It is educational, insightful, funny, but most of all inspiring. Great job on this masterpiece. I am so glad I made this purchase.
105 out of 126 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Must See!!
Moetosurtze22 June 2020
The best documentary of 2020! A lot of information that is filled with facts and an eye opener for sure! I highly recommend!
72 out of 86 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Powerful Must Watch
rolon-1141020 June 2020
A powerful Documentary that's shows the growing trend of black conservatism and the pitfalls of African Americans who are conservative. Larry Elder is an icon.
97 out of 118 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hard hitting and truthful!
jon-nelson20 June 2020
Fantastic and emotional journey, full of uplifting words and true encouragement!
90 out of 110 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Most Important Documentary of Out Time
lthompson-5065120 June 2020
It is sad to know how many people will have heard the facts brought up in this film for the first time in their lives. On the contrary, this film is emblematic of a growing movement of people thinking independently and not just believing the lies told to them in public schools or by the media. That gives me hope!
93 out of 114 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Applies to everybody
frakily20 June 2020
I am not black but this is an AMAZING film that will effect everyone!!! The red pill never tasted so good. It's time for America to wake up! Especially black America! Larry provides the viewer with all the information needed to see the truth. As a republican, this film makes me very proud. Additionally, even if you are certain of your political affiliation you should still watch. Regardless of switching parties or thinking you know it all, this will open your eyes and provide insight and a new perspective to our country's current state. I encourage everyone to watch and realize that this is a phenomenal buy. I plan on red pilling any liberal I can with this film lol! GO LARRY!
86 out of 105 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.