Behind Her Eyes (TV Mini Series 2021) Poster

Soooo good!
rosiepaisleyfrench1 March 2021
I absolutely love this show. It starts off a little slow but when things come together it's definitely worth the wait! Great actors. Plot twists are unexpected. And nothing is as it seems
82 out of 113 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The "twist" is nonsense
richardkiddle22 February 2021
Annoyed with myself for wasting my time on this Netflix series, all because I'd read about the "big twist" . Turns out the twist is bonkers & ruins what has gone before, not that it was exactly scintillating viewing up to that point.
49 out of 68 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ridiculous
gregthompsongt20 February 2021
A waste of 5hrs of my life, each episode was worse than the one that preceded it. Save yourself the disappointment
81 out of 120 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Keeps you guessing
jigglymuff19 February 2021
Starts off a bit slow but overall was quite entertaining!
60 out of 87 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent!
abarot-0922 February 2021
What a massive twist! The first couple of episodes seem slow, but once you go past them the show is very interesting. Nothing can prepare you for the massive twist in the end
67 out of 98 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad acting, bad script, strange choices
miss-kayla-painter20 March 2021
I wanted to like this because it appeared to have all the ingredients for a gripping psychological thriller drama .. I imagine the book is probably good but this program is terrible. The acting is wooden , but also the script is awkward, characters say things we wouldn't say in real life - constantly. There are eye achingly slow episodes, which are followed by episodes with three or four revelations rushed through in ten minutes. It's a shame as there was clearly some Budget and I'm assuming the book probably is a lot more coherent. I wanted to see it through , hoping the last episode would turn into something good, but it was just as disappointing as the rest. Don't waste your time.
21 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Waste of time
moulen-4655420 February 2021
The first 5 episodes were a complete waste of my time and after the first 2 I kept debating to just stop watching. I kept on watching because I saw such positive reviews of it "having amazing plot twists" and I was hoping that every next episode would be better and better, but it didn't. The show was really slow and it really lacked good conversations between the characters which was almost unbearing to watch. The plot twist in the last episode was okay-ish, but it wasn't that good for it to be an overall good show. To be honest I really just wasted my time here and would advice you that if you're doubting because you find this show very slow and boring from the first few episodes; just stop and don't watch further because only the last 30 mins of the last episode are good but that does not make this show worth watching.
54 out of 80 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I have one word... Twisted!
lanellkeith326 February 2021
Want to watch a dark, twisted, thriller? This is it. A worthy watch for sure. Enjoy.
32 out of 47 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Truly awful
farzini23 February 2021
Predictable ending. Weak plot . Annoying characters and what the hell was the finger thing? Just really bad!
20 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Seriously don't waste your time
angela_darcie5 April 2021
Interstate start, you wonder where it's going, there's a few twists & turns then it all goes to rats and is totally ridiculous! I absolutely hated the ending, No spoilers.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
GASP! Oh my days, what an utter load of #!!#
Birminghamukengland19 February 2021
Sharp intake of breath......Do not waste any time on this.

Apart from being totally boring, the last episode is just plain silly and totally sci fi make believe, as though the writer lost his way in lockdown, or had too many E numbers. He takes the viewer for an idiot really.

The acting is average.

They are clearly heading for a sequel, however I'd rather have my tonsils removed with a rusty spoon whilst being tied to a chair being forced to listen to Olly Murs on loop.

Netflix sinks to a total new low, unsurprisingly.
46 out of 72 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Easy and interesting to watch
adamrihak17 February 2021
A great thing for a long day and rainy weather. Very catching plot. Characters are beliavable, acting is quite average. A great mix of genres from my point of view. Drama/romantic/thriller/crime/mysterious limited series definitely worth watching till the very end.
55 out of 88 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Excellent effort ruined by magic
Wingtime22 March 2021
Stars are for the actors. Its Thriller/Suspense so I exoected a real-life ending. When I finshed episode 5, I was very eager to know how all the things were happening because they could have happenend only paranomal movies. I was excited about the ending being a twist which suited thriller/suspense genre and the audience has missed clues. Well apparently, the characters had paranomal powers. Thats the explaination. Wasnt it supposed to be under sci-fi then?. Out if the blue, the powers are introduced unlike movies like 'Sixth Sense' reveals the paranomal openly and yet manages to keep it a suspense.

This series hides the fact that its paranomal and then discloses it convinetly at the end. Its not a twist, its bascially a last minute u-turn of genre ( and lack of a better real-life senario idea to explain unbelievable things which happened in the previous episodes).
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't bother
rspitalnick19 March 2021
Like a roadside crash, you can't turn away but end up feeling worse in the end. Pointless twaddle.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Intriguing plot twists that will keep the viewer gripped until the very end
petsy-7102017 February 2021
We have our 3 main characters, that played excellently by their respective actors, Eve Hewson stands out from this cast. Throughout the series we are given subtle clues through the behaviours of the characters and through various flashbacks allowing for the viewer to know more about each character than the characters themselves. Gripping till the very end with the shocking plot twist in the climax of this series, is a must watch!
68 out of 118 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
DON'T WATCH!!! WASTE OF TIME!!!
irishjoycecastrocalusin18 February 2021
This series is boring, weird and cringy all at the same time. I couldn't stand all the characters especially Louise. Worst character ever.
47 out of 79 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great View
sinefilcinephile5 March 2021
After countless movies and series, now I understand that a show is great only if I can binge-watch it. The plot twists are so unpredictable. I recommend many shows, but this one is perfect. I cannot believe it has a rating of 7.2. Such an underrated show. Leave everything and watch it NOW.
17 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad for your health it's that terrible.
burbadam-449845 March 2021
Please don't watch this - it is the worst mini series I've ever had the misfortune to be subjected to. The ending was a complete joke and it made me upset and frustrated that I'd wasted my time on the show at all. There are no words to describe how truly horrible this plot, its twists and ending are. Behind her eyes should never be in front of anyone's eyes. You have been warned.
12 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worse than Lost end
serdaradres-870-45347022 February 2021
No spoiler. But after my hours, at the end, it is just waste of time.
12 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing show for open minded people
bozokata18 February 2021
You have to be somewhat spiritually open minded to like this show. I loved every minute of it, especially the ending. I would have never guessed that this way the show will end. Also, Adam is a very cute boy. :)
42 out of 72 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Please don't waste your life on this
jfwrpp22 February 2021
The series looks right up my street according to the trailer ect. Please whatever you do DONT WATCH THIS !! It's so so slow the only exciting part is the final episode and the ending is terrible !! Wouldn't recommend disappointing is an understatement.
16 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dark Thriller
Pairic19 February 2021
Behind Her Eyes: A dark psychological thriller series which segues into horror so smoothly that you hardly notice it happening/ The plot at first seems a bit too hackneyed - a psychiatrist's secretary, Louise, has an affair with her employer, David, and becomes best friends with his wife, Adele, at the same time. But there's a lot more going on than meets the eye, Adele's parents had died in fire which David had rescued her from. There is also a mystery as to why David and Adele had to move from Brighton and Louise suffers from night terrors and sleepwalking. The horror is mostly psychological but some really disturbing events occur on screen. There is also a paranormal touch to the events which cannot be revealed without giving too much away. Plus you get a couple of plot twists which will made me gasp but were convincing. Directed by Erik Richter Strand and written by Steve Lightfoot. On Netflix. 8/10.
34 out of 57 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I wish I was told it was a fantasy.
jtrazor20 February 2021
It was fine. Definitely not awful, cool twist at the end and brilliant casting (not that I've read the book to compare, but the acting was strong throughout).

But I just wish I was informed that it was a fantasy before I'd watched most of the series. I was completely taken aback in episode 4 (I think it was) when they just started doing the 'floaty orb' thing, because I thought I was in for a gritty, realistic drama.

I don't know about anyone else, but I was reminded of the film The Green Mile, when a similar thing happened, in that I thought I was in for something tough and real, but then the guy magics a mouse back to life and the whole plot changes (still love the film but it was a shock that wasn't particularly enjoyed).

I'm also not sure the 'mini series' has found its place in terms of pacing just yet - the third episode, literally nothing happens. My partner encourages me that it's just character development, but it doesn't quite rub off on me. Literally nothing that didn't already happen in episode 2 happens in episode 3, which to me is more of an issue with pacing.

Either way - it's certainly not bad, and if you're after something to kill some time, give it a go - maybe you'll be less disappointed, having read this review, that it's not realistic.

I'd also like to just round off that I'm chuffed that it's a British production with a black, female lead that I'd certainly like to see more of in future.
13 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Omg
tqlrse-956-22150019 February 2021
If I could give this a higher rating I would, this show was mind blowing
26 out of 43 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Unexpected ending for sure!
konpanousopoulos2 March 2021
I chose this series randomly and I didn't regret it. It consists of 6 episodes (Yes, I watched them back to back) and it doesn't get boring at all. The playing is quite good and the ending is the most remarkable part of this series. It's extremely unexpected and leaves you quite irritated and shocked. I would highly recommend, given that you are in search of an entertaining thriller series with a nice plot twist.
16 out of 25 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.