Disco Raja (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 14 items
Sex & Nudity
- A character is shown naked in a tube with his genitals fully covered.
- A man makes sexist comments, suggesting women encourage sexual violence by wearing particular types of clothing - this view is rejected and immediately challenged.
Violence & Gore
- Frequent and intense sequences of violence and action throughout; characters fight and kill using guns and other bladed weapons. A lot of blood is shown in the aftermath of a number of killings.
- There are moments of moderate violence, including shootings, stabbings and fistfights.
- One man is stabbed in the knee with a table fork.
- There are scenes containing bloody images, such as sight of a man with a bullet wound in his head.
- There are brief references to abortion, including sight of an abortion clinic.
- The protagonist slashes the antagonist several times with an axe, before flinging the axe at another man as it gets lodged on the latter's neck with bloodletting visible.
- A character stabbed in the abdomen with an icicle by the protagonist.
- It has some bad language such as f**k.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are scenes of smoking and drinking present; no hard drug use is shown.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- There is a lot of gore in the aftermath of stabbings and other violent attacks.
- There are instances of moderate gun threat, including one scene in which a man has a handgun forced into his mouth.
- This work contains flashing images which may affect viewers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy.