"Curb Your Enthusiasm" You're Not Going to Get Me to Say Anything Bad About Mickey (TV Episode 2020) Poster

I thought it was hilarious! Best episode this season, and I've loved them all.
SamMalone0710 February 2020
I thought the weight guessing was brilliant and always love when Susie and Larry go at it. Jeff getting his back at the end finally was great too.
20 out of 22 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dont take everything serious!!
majidred-8924915 February 2020
I don't know why people take everything serious, this shows kinda in the same path as seinfeld, things doesn't have to make sense in this show, for god sakes the whole story of this seasons about larry opening a new shop over a stupid fight with moca joe, previous season ayotallah put a fatwa on larry and now some people complain about the whole airplane weight thing doesn't make sense! really?

this season for me was great so far, enjoyed every episode
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Larry goes abroad
nippumanni10 February 2020
With this episode, Season's plot continues with Larry to compete with Mocha Joe's coffee bar and Sheryl's fling. Larry and gang go to Mexico for a wedding reception along with a new female and male guest appearance of which none are too impressive. You will all miss Richard here. The usual architecture of the series using the same abstracts(height, manners, patience, etc.)in different scenarios and to different nouns is implemented. It doesn't generate brilliant laughs here and won't laugh at the second watch. But fans of the show like me will cherish watching another day in the life of Larry David.
11 out of 17 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hmmmm
antonpopescu12 February 2020
Still the best comedy show after Seinfeld, Larry is still a genius, but it seams something it's not the same as before. I don't know what, perhaps they don't improvise anymore.
4 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Love Curb but the new stuff is not the same as Seasons 1-5
KiramToHalghet11 February 2020
Ok, call me grumpy old guy talking about "back in the day", but.....

Not only are the situations more contrived.... but the delicious weaving of different threads into magnificent yarn at the end just isn't there.

Here the bulk of the episode was people get on plane, they spend time at hotel, then they get on plane again. Screenwriters/editors feel free to chime in.... but this kind of linear progression - standard for most sitcoms - just is different than the old episodes where multiple scenes/storylines took place and intersected in short time frame. (Also, isnt it a banal trope to do group trip in later seasons of any series?)

The first episode of this season was pretty solid. The Suzie painting in second episode was pretty funny. But I feel crazy to see Seasons 9 and 10 having the same overall ratings as the first 5 seasons. Still funny but nowhere near the same.
11 out of 39 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
You're Not Going
bobcobb3019 March 2020
I do not know how you manage to make a Timothy Olyphant guest appearance unfunny, but this show did it somehow. Just a disastrous episode that had unnecessary fat shaming and no laughs.
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not one for the nitpickers
syncopatedrhythm10 February 2020
Episode had the usual cringe worthy humorous moments. The whole airplane conflict was just totally, even for Curb, unbelievable. Perhaps it is my 34+ years in the aviation industry but the whole weight thing was wrong. 100 lbs overweight, ya right just leave off that amount of fuel. They were only flying down to Mexico, not across the pond. Never seen a charter pilot act like that ever, all I have ever witnessed is the aircrew bending totally over backwards to please the customer. That's how you get a chopper splashed across a hillside in fog with 9 fatalities onboard. The toothbrush thing was a pretty thin plot line. Bit of a reach there lazy writers. Surprised Megyn Price went along with the 155 pounds story, surely she is not that heavy. Still not a total loss, just got caught up nitpicking it too much.
4 out of 40 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I think i am done with this season
nickerobertson4 March 2020
The first two episodes were pretty good and reminiscent of seasons past, but episode 3 was probably the worst episode I have ever seen and episode 4 was not much better. I am a huge curb and Seinfeld fan, but it is just getting really, really lame. Don't think I could even be bothered with future Episodes to be honest.
0 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.