Trauma Center (2019)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 6 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence and language|
Sex & Nudity
- No sex or nudity. A woman is shown in a short hospital gown for the majority of the movie.
Violence & Gore
- Frequent Gun shot scenes, fighting, bloody scenes with gun shot injuries to leg. Glass shattering causing gashes to someone's head, stabbings, electric shocks, someone gets hot steam onto their face, another person is shown trying to stitch her leg wound back up in a medical room. Someone stands on another person's wound causing further pain. Action and Violence is throughout basically.
- The following profanity is recorded throughout: (in descending order) F-word 10x, A-Hole 4x, Damn 4x, Hell 2x, S-Word 2x, Son of a B* 1x, Bit** 1x, Mother-F 1x.
- The following blasphemy is recorded throughout: God's name used along with damn 4x. Nothing else.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- No drugs or alcohol, however patient is using medicine for her asthma, and a woman uses antiseptic wash to clean a wound.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Young teenage girl has an asthma attack. Scenes where a woman is being chased by her persuers throughout the movie where she alluds them by hiding in places where they are close to finding her. Very intense. Bloody scenes throughout as a result of injury and harm.