Better Days (2019)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 16 items
Sex & Nudity
- No nudity or sexuality is depicted.
- A girl's clothes are ripped off and torn as she is attacked by a group of teenagers. No nudity shown, but you see her bra and underwear briefly.
- A girl is shown taking out her clothes and then putting them on to take a shower (the scene is cut just before skin is shown).
- In another scene a boy is taking out his shirt while a girl is watching him through a curtain.
- In another, a girl is forcefully undressed twice (just her collarbones and shoulders are actually shown).
- A girl and a boy are shown sleeping in the same bed (just sleeping, without blankets, nothing else).
- Rape is mentioned in some parts of the film.
Violence & Gore
- A young boy is beaten by some thugs. He is punched and kicked mercilessly. His bruised face is shown quiet frequently in the film.
- There are a couple of scenes of bullying. A school girl is attacked by other girls. They slap, kick and humiliate her very badly. She is shown in tears and shaken. They rip off her clothes and film the whole incident.
- A bullied girl is threatened with a box cutter, kicked and slapped, and pushed down the stairs.
- Few profanities are used.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Teenagers smoke.
- Brief scenes of teenage smoking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The scenes of bullying are intense and upsetting due to their convincing nature and the physical and verbal cruelty of the bullies.
- The attack by multiple bullies in which a teenage girl is filmed being beaten and humiliated is very hard to watch.
- Bullying is really intense. It may be quite disturbing for some people.