Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022) Poster

2,426 Reviews
Not enough multiverse and maybe too much madness
cricketbat4 May 2022
Sam Raimi definitely put a splash of horror in this action film. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is darker & more violent than any previous MCU movie, which could be considered a strength. However, I felt like there was not enough multiverse and maybe too much madness. Despite the entertaining visuals, the plot is fairly chaotic, and the acting & dialogue are inconsistent. This movie is an entertaining ride, but it's a little too messy to stand on its own.
1,747 out of 2,197 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible plot and script, boring and pointless
PedroPires909 May 2022
I always had some issues with MCU films but now they aren't even entertaining? Oh Raimi, what a disappointment. I honestly only liked the horror elements and being able to see some blood in a MCU film. Nothing else.

The plot is super weak - the worst of the film - but the script is also very erroneous with some strange and unexplainable writing decisions. There are some interesting shots - some Dutch angles and POV are cool - but this feel stupidly long for a film that is just 2 hours long. It's like watching the action going from setpiece to setpiece in a very inorganic way while travelling between boring universe with a lot of cringe dialogue. I don't even get the point of all this story for the entire universe and even the score - surprisingly considering that is Elfman - is super generic.

I won't lie: I had much more fun watching Eternals, Captain Marvel or Wonder Woman 1984 than this one. Said it.
703 out of 927 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Vimukthi74 May 2022
The overall pacing is relentless and the sequel shows its hand a lot earlier than you'd expect. There's been endless speculation from fans about the villain, which i won't spoil here, but it's revealed surprisingly quickly.

You can't help that feel somewhere in the multiverse, there's a better version of this movie that exists.
1,271 out of 1,576 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Time to retire the MCU
schlomo-jones6 May 2022
After months of hype, we are left with a mess of a story that is mostly just CGI blobs, some light shows and some boring dialogue. I loved the first Strange movie, it's my second favorite after Captain America Winter Soldier. So this was extra disappointing.

Firstly, you're not going to have any idea what's going on with the main antagonist unless you watched the Disney+ show Wandavision. Even though I did watch it, it had been months, and I didn't remember all the details, so her whole backstory fell flat. This movie was less about Strange and more about her.

There's also a subplot involving Strange's old flame, but since we only saw them as exes in the previous film, it Didn't really feel that impactful.

There's also an obligatory teen sidekick, which I guess is now standard in the Phase IV fully Disneyized MCU. She might have been interesting, but she's just there as a macguffiin and has no real personality.

There's also random cameos from other Marvel properties, I'm beginning to see these bits of crossover fan service are the sole purpose of having a multiverse.

Seriously, I don't know why I keep giving my money to this franchise. Black Widow, Eternals, Shang Chi and now Dr Strange 2, have all been dull, uninspired CGI crap fests, that rely entirely on cameos and fan service to keep people coming back. Let's just face it, Hollywood milked all they could from Marvel. It's time to give the franchise ( and maybe all superhero movies)a good 10-15 year rest and reboot it after audiences grow nostalgic.
527 out of 689 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Multiverse of... Something-ness
Doctor Strange 2 is the MCU's latest balls-to-the-wall crossover event, and it's noticeably not as well done as everything else was in Spider-Man: No Way Home. The effects and action are nice, but the story squanders a palpable script in favour of frustratingly fragmented (which multiverses can suffer from when stories don't address all the inherent issues of multiple worlds directly interacting with each other) fan-service and even more sequel-fodder with its abrupt cliff-hanger ending (pre-post-creds mind you, but still).

Doctor Strange 2 covers its concept of multiverses instead of telling a re-inventive character-driven story like Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse had. Doctor Strange 2's got splashes of self-aware humour here and there, but it's gonna have to take some magic to become a film comparable to the MCU's stronger entries.

The most notable thing about the film is how many opportunities it squanders with its many supporting characters introduced and then never really getting utilised in the story (except for one). It teases endless narrative possibilities courtesy of the last Spider-Man movie doing so with its lead, but Doctor Strange 2 teases fan service only to deliver shortcomings instead of going all the way with its promise of 'madness' in the title. The good stuff IS there; it just doesn't have enough story-breathing-room in the film.

Doctor Strange 2 is definitely a noble attempt at something 'new' for the MCU, and it's sure as hell more confident than Eternals, but it suffers the same character-squandering issues as it.

With a universe as vast as Marvel's, not every entry in the MCU was guaranteed to work. At least it tried.
321 out of 461 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Disappointing
I can't believe I am writing a bad Marvel review but I can't lie, this movie was really disappointing. A couple of surprises but I was expecting way more after watching No way home.... Didn't mind the horror side of the story, actually made me laugh. As for the music , I am a huge fan of Danny Elfman but even the music was bad.

I won't watch this one again. Marvel we are used to greatness please don't do that again!
443 out of 629 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Scooby Doo Meets Ghost Busters in nonsense fest
comps-784-382657 May 2022
I rolled my eyes at this film in disbelief.

This is just a fan service film , an absolute nonsense 'fan mash up'.

Incoherent from start to finish, at best the plot was non sensical, at worst non-existant.

What makes it more bizarre is the cast of such good actors in such an appalling film.

Do not waste your money.2/10

If this wasn't enought the CGI was shockingly bad and make up appalling and make up prosthetics amateur.

I gather they did multiple reshoots of the film at the last minute, clearly this has been a disaster.
245 out of 355 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cannot explain my disappointment
naomimuldrew276 May 2022
I could have actually cried watching this. Dr. Strange is one of my favourite Marvel movies but this was just plain awful. 1 hour in and I was debating leaving. Marvel are losing their touch, and ever since Endgame, it just hasn't felt the same, apart from NWH. Sam Raimi messed up big time.
437 out of 633 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dr strange 2 More like WandaVision 2
M-Winchester17 May 2022
I really miss the old MCU movies where it was making a stand alone super hero movie is simple, But after (End game) thing changed for better or worse.

-During watching the movie I kept wondering, whose movie is it?

-Sam Raimi did a great job.i liked the fight scene , the horror elements he adds to the movie it was creative,But it wasn't enough.

-The writing was bad and very cheesy.

-Where is (Vision ,loki ,TVA ) ??

• the anticipated heroes cameo were wasted by the worst possible way and disposed of so quickly.

-Don't watch it with high exceptions.
148 out of 203 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Dr Stupid in the Mashed Potatoes
drjgardner18 May 2022
Really!@#$ Can you make a more stupid film? Were the writers stoned and when they wrote the script? It's just one silly scene after another. Did I mention the terrible acting? Did they get paid for this? If it weren't for the great special effects this film would be completely worthless.
164 out of 255 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What A Mess! I Want My 2 Hours Back!
collectorofsorts6 May 2022
This definitely wasn't what I expected. It started out good and I was thinking: All Right, Here we go. But that didn't last very long. Then it got so chaotic and scattered. It went everywhere and nowhere. Because you couldn't follow it in a meaningful way. I won't give any spoilers. I'll just say that I was highly disappointed. And once I got past the half-hour mark, I actually considered walking out. This film deserved a better script and a more appropriate director. Raimi wasn't the best choice for a Doctor Strange film. Other stuff he's directed, I love. But this was a Hot Mess!
326 out of 520 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Puzzle No One Cares To Solve
statuskuo8 May 2022
Oh director Sam Raimi is up to his "Army Of Darkness" ways. What with the cameos from Bruce Campbell, a spell book, slapstick snap zooms at canted angles and the Pontiac Delta 88 hovering in a muddled universe. This is a very sloppy slapping together of an intricate storyline of wish fulfillment...if only the bad gal wasn't so into being...a mother? Yeah, that is at the core of the conflict. Wanda the Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) wants the life of domestication versus being shunned as a witch in her own world. Therefore, she must harness the power of a teenager who has this gift.

Okay.

Unfortunately, what she also has IS the power to live the other woman's life (it's really her, if you think about it) in small doses. And only if she uses some spell book. Who knows. The entire thing is this dense. Meanwhile, Doc Strange (Benedict Cumberbatch) is lamenting about his own life. Losing Christine (Rachel McAdams) to a different suitor because it would be safer for her. Such is the life of comic book heroes. A tired trope actually. So he is saddled with that question...in any other universe, would he end up with the love of his life. I shrug here, because all of this is really inconsequential since it never is addressed in the movie anyway. And they have the chemistry of a brother and sister. So I don't get her appeal.

Yeah, I think this is an above average flick. Only because I do miss the old Raimi style. This brought back those memories. Other than that, I found myself dozing at parts. The special effects, while really well done, are oftentimes nauseating. Anyone with vertigo should be warned. And, well, it seemed very empty when all was said and done.

To me, the multiverse is a fascinating question. One that was wonderfully realized in "Everything, Everywhere And All At Once" Here it seems to be a non-issue. And it aggravated me that in every universe they visit, it seems this crew don't address the chaos and mayhem they inflict on the people of the city. I mean, some of the damage to property should closed the city down. In this film, you see teen America Chavez (Xochitl Gomez) eat a torta a scene later. Ugh.

The biggest nagging thought is how unnecessary this installment was. Why? Why was this made? Made no sense in the grander future schemes. Perhaps Marvel nerds can answer this.

It is also much more adult. Which was a pleasant surprise. I can tell that the kids who went to see this got very lost. Their silence said it all. And for that, I am grateful.
106 out of 171 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Seriously Superb and Creative Concept Executed Blandly
zac-0487916 May 2022
Sometimes alike but also usually unalike most of the Avengers superhero movies in the MCU, Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is a giant mess. It's especially disappointing since its 2016 predecessor was surprisingly a blast; it featured a talented neurosurgeon who lost the ability to use his hands properly after a car crash, following towards some solid drama and his entertaining journey to becoming a superhero. The Multiverse of Madness understandably isn't that, and shouldn't just be a sequel that watches the first film before its new story, but its just too chaotic.

You would probably find the film a lot more enjoyable if you properly read and understood what it was actually about, because the trailer was just convoluted and the film is actually about Doctor Strange opening a portal to the multiverse that includes alternate versions of himself, other people and lifestyle. Even for a 2 hour movie, this film feels very rushed, overly pacy and it just ends up convoluted in the way the multiverse works and what happens. It's definitely entertaining and really engages you, but you probably need to go and break down the story to understand it.

The action battle between Doctor Strange and the octopus-alien monster really gets you engaged, but all of the action is very loud and too rushed. It's alike Marvel movies for using the same predictable basis Marvel creates for superheroes, meaning big fans of Marvel will probably really enjoy it. This movie mostly deserves points for its new characters and the whole idea of Doctor Strange entering the multiverse (of madness). The characters are executed well and wisely use the talents of a brilliant cast, but the concept is just too rushed and could use some times to stop and take a breath. It's also worth noting that Sam Raimi uses lots of horror scenes and jump-scares throughout this movie, so it's much scarier than other Marvel blockbusters.

If you liked this review, check out the full review and other reviews at aussieboyreviews.
70 out of 110 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oh boy its bad...
Felixhug25 June 2022
Lets clarify: Of course all Marvel movies have great production and usually established actors and actresses, BUT.... After seeing a couple dozens now, the writing is just taking a nose dive, especially in this one.

There is not one memorable line or a joke or something in this movie. Its even emotionally dull and boring. You know pretty much what will happen form the start. The writing is lazy at best and for a 200 million dollar poduction or whatever it was its actually scandolously bad. I'm surprised the actors are not bored out of their minds with these kinda stupid dialogs.

The good you would ask? Spectactular CGI... and i mean really award winning type of stuff. The rest...belongs where your toilet is.

Its the same thing boiled up over and over like your last bad of green tea.
60 out of 87 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Some Bald Guy Once Said: Keep Your Expectations Low and You Will Never Be Disappointed
MamadNobari975 May 2022
So thanks to watching some early reviews on YouTube saying this is more of a Doctor Strange and Wanda movie than a Multiverse movie, I adjusted my expectations and I enjoyed the movie thoroughly.

And you might say, "well it's literally called Multiverse of Madness, how do you expect me not to expect a Multiverse from this movie", which I agree with. I had the same expectation when I first heard about the name of the movie and saw the trailers. But trust me, the whole thing revolves around the Multiverse And there is a lot of Madness, but not in a way you're thinking of. Naming this movie Multiverse of Madness was a real double-edged sword and it really shows, by how people reacted to it.

First of all, I gotta say that this is probably the most different and unique movie of MCU, at least in the aesthetic department, or should I say the most different-looking. And you already know it's exactly because of Sam Raimi and the horror and creepy aspect he introduces in this movie. And I loved it!

About the runtime, I remember seeing people argue that 2 hours is not actually bad and Sam Raimi movies are always more or less 2 hours and we are the unreasonable ones to think 2 hours. And I and many others thought "well how is a movie about the multiverse is gonna be only 2 hours? We need at least 3 hours". Which weren't wrong, because after watching the movie I can say that it definitely needed at least 20 more minutes. The pacing is really on and off, it kinda lingers in some scenes and it fast-forwards in some scenes that needed more time, especially the ending. I think they just need to hire better writers because once again, this didn't "feel" a movie, it felt like an episode and a teaser to the real thing, but I still really enjoyed it and had fun with it.

And it is really weird too because the last movie they released was literally 2:28 hours and they've already seen that the longer runtime still sells like Infinity War and the 3-hour Endgame which are like in the top 5 of all time sellers in BoxOffice. I don't know why they cut scenes or why they didn't let some scenes linger more. Was it because of the writing? Then why not hire better writers or a team of writers like Markus and McFeely who knew what they were doing and gave us 4 decently written movies? I hope now that they're delving into the multiverse stuff, they actually get more creative writers and work on the script a lot more before releasing the movie.

It would be interesting to see a director's cut of the movie or even a Scott Derrickson version where he actually continued the first movie and not mainly WandaVision (which is an understandable problem people have with this), but we'll never see just like we'll never see Edgar Wright's Ant-Man. If I were in Feige's, I'd just go crazy with every movie and give 100% freedom to directors to make whatever tf they want and go nuts with it and have a different MCU next to the main one. And even now is the best time to do it, why not let Edgar Wright make an Ant-Man movie and call it something like What If Ant-Man...? This is the perfect opportunity for them to go crazy with the multiverse stuff, but I guess making movies is hard and expensive, but I doubt these movies won't sell. Just give directors full control and hire better writers and writing teams and the word of mouth and the good reviews do the rest, just like Everything Everywhere All at Once.

For people that are concerned about cameos and think this is gonna be a cameo galore and fanservice, don't worry. The cameos are fairly short, they are great and serve the plot, and are not just there just to be there, and they have some of the most brutal scenes I've seen from MCU. There was one particular scene that you know when you see it, that trod the line between PG-13 and R, and was so brutal that if you showed me the clip of it without context and without telling me anything, I would assume it was a scene from The Boys season 3. Yeah, that level of brutality!

Danny Elfman did the score and it fit the movie and the gothic vibe beautifully and there was a certain battle that I'm not gonna even hint at, but you'll know when you watch the movie, that was just audio-visual delight. I am a little disappointed and sad that they didn't use the amazing Doctor Strange theme Michael Giacchino did, and I think he would've done an amazing job if they kept him, but I guess Danny is Sam's blue-eyed boy. But the score is still good, just wish his iconic theme was used more in this movie.

The visuals were amazing too, although it still had some that looked really bad, and it seems like Marvel has been lacking with CGI in this phase more than before, even in the tv shows.

But the thing about the visuals is that even though they are great and a joy to witness, I kinda miss the reality-bending we got in the first movie and No Way Home, I wish they used it here too and went crazier with it.

And as for the direction, I gotta say it's pretty good and it's obvious Sam Raimi directed it as it has his fingerprint all over this movie and I loved it. It seems like Marvel is getting a little more open to having visionary directors take the helm and give them freedom. It's obvious that this movie is not given to Sam with 100 percent freedom, but I think they're getting a little bit better and I hope this freedom becomes bigger in the next projects. Sam Raimi does a great job with all the creepy, horror scenes, and the jump scares and this movie is more about witchcraft than it is about wizardry and spells. I really hope they keep doing these different genres and don't just stick to action-comedy as they've been for a long time. It's a breath of a fresh air seeing this being a different kind of superhero movie.

I also really liked that he actually used a good color grading and that the colors and environments are alive and that they don't look like another bland Marvel movie.

I don't think I need to talk about the acting because you already know they all do an amazing job. But surprisingly Wanda is the star of this movie and some people have a problem with that? I get that it's called Doctor Strange and this movie kinda lets Wanda outshine him, but did you also have a problem with Infinity War being more of a Thanos movie, or The Dark Knight is more of a Joker movie? I don't get that people say Doctor Strange had less things to do or even less cool things to do than Infinity War, because it felt to me that they both had more of or the same amount of screen-time and Doctor Strange had obviously more screen time.

And America Chavez is a really interesting and a great addition to the MCU and Xochitl Gomez did a good job of portraying her.

Some reviews said that Christine Palmer was again underutilized, which I guess? But I don't know what more they could've done with the fast pacing of this movie and I thought they did a decent job with Palmer anyway. Obviously, and as I said before, this movie could've benefited from some breathers and 20 extra minutes, but it was still fine.

We also get Ashley Williams of course! And Bruce Campbell is great as ever. You can't have a Sam Raimi movie without Ash!

I also heard some people say that they liked the first one better, which it's ok I guess? You could argue that the pacing of the first movie was better and Stephen Strange had a good development in there, but since the villain sucked in that movie, I cannot say that the first one is better. The villain and "their" motivation in this movie were far better in this movie, and I guess they had some movies and shows to get more development and it's kinda unfair to compare and say this one had more development because duh. But even if this was their first appearance, they still had a better motivation and were a better character anyway. (I'm using "they" to not spoil who the villain is but I think it's obvious for anyone who that is)

In conclusion, this movie might not be what you think is going to be, so manage your expectations. The acting is great, the direction and Sam Raimi's touch are great and so is the cinematography, the music is good but disappointingly there is little to no use of Doctor Strange's iconic theme, the villain is good, the visuals are great but it needed more visuals and reality-bending from the first one, the horror aspect is fine and gives a fresh look to the MCU, but it's ultimately rushed, the pacing needed some work and needed extra time. I also forgot to say that there are some loose ends left from the first movie that they didn't deal with for some reason and it's not really a continuation of Doctor Strange as it is more a continuation of WandaVision, and in that case, people are kinda right if they think this wasn't that much of a Doctor Strange movie and more Wanda's.

Maybe I'm just a little carried away and I'm giving it an 8 impulsively, and I am doing it as I've done times before, and watching it a second time will show me its flaws better, and yeah it's not a full 8/10 but more like a 7.5 leaning towards 8 and I liked this one more than the first one.

Update: Watched it a second time and I think I like it a little less and noticed more problems with it, but I still like it, so I'm changing it to a 7 here.
315 out of 540 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible
chrisgray-313507 May 2022
This was by far the worst marvel so far. The plot was all over the place bringing in all these characters that had no purpose. I wish they would just stop trying to create avengers within avengers, just ruins it.
155 out of 233 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
One of the worst superhero movies out there
Soul_Snatcher6 May 2022
Dr. Strange here was absolutely weak and cringy throughout. His forced jokes, same expressions and annoying SFX were too much to handle. There were some good action sequences, but it felt like the movie was made for under 14-year-olds as adults would've a hard time enjoying it. Yes, the multiverse theme was enticing, but a poor antagonist with a disappointing ending doesn't just cut it.

Dr. Strange doesn't feel like a superhero but a mediator. Not an enjoyable experience and dialogues were just awful.
138 out of 219 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Does this film belong to Dr. Strange? NO!
l-807907 May 2022
The main story, being quite absurd and ordinary, focuses so much on Wanda and America that Dr. Strange "strangely" gets sandwiched in between them. It almost feels you are watching a Wanda film rather than a Dr. Strange film. This was a huge negative as he leaves barely any impact. Majority of the impact is left by Wanda only who puts up a near Civil war like situation with Strange.

This is a VFX heavy film. Lots and lots and lots of special effects like any other Marvel film but here, to mask the poor story has been used. It is only this that make the film enjoyable. Often certain fight sequences also make the film enjoyable. Humor also works wherever present.

Overall, watch only if you are a die hard follower of marvel series (both films amd web series). If not, then Requesting not to watch just due to peer pressure as many things will go above your head and you will only end up enjoying the vfx nothing else.
107 out of 178 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Mundane Mediocrity, More like.
cruelworldfilms5 May 2022
The Good: Literally ONLY the 1st 40 minutes, fantasy gore and violence, morally ambiguous characters, and cameo appearances.

The Bad: Unnecessarily Woke AF, paper-thin plot, and tame family-friendly horror (More "The Addams Family" than "The Evil Dead", but for a PG-13 it could have done with more surrealist visuals, like Mysterio's nightmarish illusion sequence in "Spiderman: Far From Home").

The Verdict: After a promising 1st act, this film descends into what is essentially a triple-bill of WandaVision episodes (The price you pay for seeing a theatrical feature written by a TV writer is you pay for a TV movie). It just feels flat and a missed opportunity for both Raimi and Marvel. Not a patch on the 1st "Doctor Strange", and nowhere near as cinematic. Hell, even season 2 of CW's "The Flash" handled the Multiverse better. Way better. And no, I'm not biased-- I gave "The Batman" 1/10. Both films are awful. This is marginally more entertaining.
148 out of 222 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
New Marvel superhero: The Illumawhatti
Top_Dawg_Critic30 June 2022
I didn't have high expectations with all of critics slamming this film, but I was actually thoroughly surprised and entertained at how well made this film was.

For starters, the S/VFX were the best I've seen so far in any superhero film. The dazzling and pop-out colorful CGI need to be appreciated at least on a huge IMAX screen. The story for me actually was very coherent and flowed very nicely, albeit still too long at 126 mins, yet just right compared to the almost 3+ hour long past superhero films. The story was a little monotonous, but at least wasn't convoluted. I did want some more laughs that lacked compared to previous Marvel films, like the Illumawhatti comment. Yet still, it was entertaining, thanks mostly in part to Gomez and Cumberbatch's chemistry and excellent performances. However, I did feel that Olsen's performance lacked realism and conviction, and felt more like a called-in performance.

Nevertheless, a great and unique story, with spot-on teaser end-credits scenes that enticed me to look forward to what's next in the MCU, and made me laugh out loud when the final scene showed the vendor. A well deserved 8/10 from me.
10 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wrong title
isaacochoterena17 May 2022
This movie has the worst title ever, even though the plot manages to be compelling.

Misleading title aside, the story of this movie manages to be compelling, especially in the second act, which is amazing being totally different from anything Marvel has done in the past, this second act is terrifying and very shocking, but the third act ends up being the worst of the film, it doesn't even seem like it's a Doctor Strange movie, and there's an emotional moment that doesn't go deep, something that a previous Marvel production already did. The main character doesn't manage to have a change to what we've seen before, the new characters don't impact much, but the cameos are amazing. The special effects are good most of the time and the photography manages to give us good shots in action scenes.

It complies as a superhero movie by giving us something different from what Marvel has accustomed us to, despite its not-so-surprising script, but at a certain point the third act ruins the intentions of this movie, it is a passable and enjoyable movie to distract you.
49 out of 80 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Should we call for #ReleaseTheRaimiCut?
robmonroe-792195 May 2022
I don't know, man. The movie felt like a 126 minutes long teaser for... something. They should've let Sam Raimi do his thing and release the actual cut of the film. Raimi himself said his version was around 160 minutes, which is necessary for a movie of this scope.

This is why I think the MCU should've hit the brakes after Avengers: Endgame. I know it was a bit disappointing, but was an ending nonetheless. Not every single Marvel comic book out there has be filmed.
399 out of 580 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Buried my fandom in a shallow grave
davidjmcleod5 May 2022
Garbage movie with no redeeming qualities. About as subtle as a Michael Bay film, with none of the plot intricacies. Wastes Wanda Maximoff's years of character development. Only one of three movies I've ever wanted to walk out of.
240 out of 385 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
ugh
aniruddhawaghmare10 May 2022
Same old boring story the first one had something different but this one is just dark with terrible marvel jokes can't believe i wasted money on this trash this movie doesn't deserves review it is that level of crap and garbage.
79 out of 131 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Marvel meets 80s style horror
themadcamel5 May 2022
This won't be a fan favourite but mixing the marvel cinema experience with a splash of "old school" horror hit the target for me.

It's weird, but id go as far as saying that a marvel movie was the best horror flick I've seen in over a decade.

Dark, creepy and visually epic.

The plot was pretty basic, but i had fun watching.

I like that they're mixing it up.
225 out of 395 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.