Let Him Go (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
|MPAA||Rated R for violence|
Sex & Nudity
- A married couple share a passionate kiss and implied sex.
Violence & Gore
- Some men pin another man against a wall, as one punches him (we see blood on his forehead).
- A man holds another man on gunpoint, punches him in the face once, and finally knocks him out with the butt of a shotgun.
- Three uses of damn, two uses of goddamn, one use of hell, and one use of a religious exclamation (Jesus Christ).
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man smokes a cigar.
- A man briefly drinks an alcoholic beverage.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The entire film is about an old couple that seek revenge towards a man who beats (physically) their grandson and his mother. Several scenes of our main characters being ganged up upon and hurt in several ways. Quite disturbing.
Violence & Gore
- A man finds his son dead in the woods (we see his motionless body).
- A man forcefully pushes his son, and slaps his wife in the face.
- A man gets punched in the stomach, and another man cuts off three fingers from him (we see the bloody stump).
- A woman is shown with a bruised eye (it's implied that her husband kept abusing her).
- A woman accidentally shoots a man in the face (blood splatters on the wall, and we see a bloody hole).
- A man fends off a gun-wielding woman, as he lets her shoot a man on a staircase (he falls dead).
- A woman shoots a man in the shoulder (we see a bloody spot).
- A woman shoots a man dead (we see bloody holes), and another woman shoots the woman dead.
- Two men hold down a man's hand, and another chops off his fingers with an axe. Very graphic.
- A man is held down while his fingers are chopped off by an axe