Prey for the Devil (2022)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 15 items
- Sex & Nudity (1)
- Violence & Gore (8)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (2)
- Frightening & Intense Scenes (3)
- Spoilers (1)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for violent and disturbing content, terror, thematic elements and brief language.|
Sex & Nudity
- A man puts his tongue by a woman's face (more scarier than anything else).
Violence & Gore
- Some people in the back of an ambulance are killed by a possessed girl. This is brief and it is hard to make out details due to quick editing, however some blood is seen.
- We see people telekinetically hurled into walls and gates-sometimes killing them
- A woman recounts child abuse from her mom, in a flashback we see her mom violently brushing her hair.
- A possessed girl gets in a fight with people attempting to preform an exorcism on her.
- A piece of hair is pulled from an eye.
- Photographs of people with visible injuries; semi graphic
- Many things happen to a possessed girl, such as her eyes rolling back in her head, hair going into her mouth, and her hands opening up with maggots.
- A possessed woman has something in her stomach, handprints are seen pushing at her stomach. It is implied after this she dies, not shown
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Ann and a couple of priests drink wine.
- We hear references to Ann's youth, where she is implied to have drank a lot of alcohol, did drugs or both.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Jump scares and intense moments.
- Many people are possessed, this can be frightening to some.
- An important plot point is a woman was abused by her mother while she was young; may be disturbing to some.
Violence & Gore
- It is implied a woman's mother committed suicide, we see her lying in a pool of blood in a flashback; brief.