Ragnarok (2020– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
Sex & Nudity
- There is sexual scenes, partial/blurred nudity and sexual talk throughout the series.
- Full length frontal and rear male nudity
- One episode has a rear male nudity scene where the image is close enough to fill the screen. That same scene has frontal male nudity from a great distance.
Violence & Gore
- A naked man eats a raw heart he just ripped from an animal's chest, blood dripping of his hand and face. Same man savagely beats his son in an explicit and very long scene later.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Alcohol is enjoyed in smaller or larger doses throughout the show.
- Scenes of adults providing alcohol to children.
- In one of the last scenes, an old woman is seen smoking a joint.