Polis Evo 2 (2018) Poster

(2018)

Best Malay Film Of The Year
ymyuseda22 November 2018
Rating 9.4/10 Best malay film of the year & best action movie. Best director by Joel Soh & Andre Chiew !! Best acting by Shaheizy Sam & Hasnul Rahmat. Good Jobs Guys !!
121 out of 134 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
2x the action. 2x the explosion.
feliciagai24 November 2018
I went into this movie with a low expectation since the prequel was pretty mediocre and yet I was impressed with what I just saw and desperately wanting more. This definitely rise the standards for Malaysian action genre. There might be overused of shaky cam in a few of the action scenes but the rest is well directed. Surprisingly, the director manage to jumble a lot of different variations of characters into one movie without depending on the original source material. 8/10 for sure.
9 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bravo
sfmohd23 November 2018
A action film with international standard. Fast moving film. Well directed and of course the actors were superb playing their roles.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
BEST MOVIE EVER (AT LEAST IN THESE TWO YEARS BACK)
husnul-4986216 December 2018
This is the first Malay movie that I've ever watched in cinema. Initially, my only reason for watching this movie is because it is the only movie that I think that my niece might enjoyed.

Surprisingly, the movie is superb! I love every single part of the movie from the story, acting, script, cinematography and sound tracks.

I even think that this is the best movie that I've ever watched in these two years.

So, please go and watch this movie. It will not let you down.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
action the best in malaysia
arinahiskandar15 December 2018
Nice movie . i very like this movie . i hope malaysia can edit the new movie
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Talkative bad guy and hero win
zsuperxtreme1 December 2018
This is the worst movie that i watched this year. Hero win when the bad guy is talking too much. In my perception, the enemy has plenty of chances to just kill the main actor instead of being talkative and so kind to spare life for weak reason. There's a plot where all the bad guys waiting in an open area for a demanded package and leave the hostages with two guys, shouldn't they just bring the hostages with them as human shield? In return they got an explosion and rain of bullets. The ending is tremendously nonsense where all of the bad guys just went to the C4 and have a winning blast. The hero planned to explode the C4 like a mind reader, knowing that all of the bad guys will come close to it.
5 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best Action Movie in Malaysia
CGOoi23 November 2018
This movie has a very subtle message for everyone and above all it is the creative way of presenting the message that makes viewers want to stay back till last to know what is all about. Packed with action yet entertaining. Salute to the production team, directors, script writers and the actors that made it so worthwhile to watch..!!! Thank you..

I totally agreed with the above. It is the best movie ever directed, produced and script written by Malaysian film Industry!
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Worse sequel
cepul_epul25 November 2018
The story line is too simple. Weak character build up. The main reason of the movie is weak Less humorous than the the first movie. Good shooting..
6 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Masterpiece
akmalaarif8 December 2018
The best action movie of the year !!! salute 👍👍👍
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Could be better
aqish_poz7 December 2018
Shooting scene okay. The explosion amd whatnot. Background music very good. Its so stimulating. Nothing extravafanza its just fit the whole scene.

Storyline very very simple. Also some parts very similar to PE1. Abt adik mati abang affected by it. Also the writer really like #200 aye? The village people have 200 persons and the leader has killed 200 people haha talk about coincidence - it really exist.

In this movie i dont understand how lousy the forces are. Why the special forces reload their gun while standing? Then they die by it? How simple to kill a character haha. And I understand Sani very shocked and want to save Khai but he is a team leader, a police, why he throw himself out to open space like that like asking for a headshot from the tribal?

Last but not least. I dont really like how they potray Erra's character. I dont like Zizan's either. Very weak for a team leader. Okay. Maybe thats the message tho.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.