A Christmas in Royal Fashion (TV Movie 2018) Poster

familiar plot, sound track better than visual
Dunham1617 December 2018
The plot has been done before. Someone's assistant is at the last minute askedto substitute for his or her employer ending up the love interest of his or her client. This movie has a decent sound track which is its most promising feature but not an interesting single camera visual which is its drawback.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not a good movie
lm_garrison21 December 2018
The story line for this movie was hard to believe. The guy who played the prince was a lousy actor who looked like an over weight football player. It was hard to believe that there would be any chemistry between him and Cindy Busby. Couldn't watch the whole movie. She came across as a nice person and he was a jerk.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Full of Warmth and Cheer - Ho Ho Ho for all the year
skpn12314 February 2019
I can't believe reviewers are writing things like "the story line for this movie was hard to believe" - have they even watched the movie - the very first words we view are 'Once Upon a Time' - for me that is a huge clue it is a fairy tale that, it is meant to be unbelievable LOL. That is the charm of it....... and a huge requirement is HEA and this movie has lots of it to lighten our day, even for the less likeable characters. Ho Ho Ho all.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.