A Father's Legacy (2020) Poster

Tobin Bell at his Best
madmaxnightrider22 August 2021
Tobin Bell carried this whole movie by himself. Without him it would be a very boring movie. He is one of those actors that was born to act & you can't teach that to anybody. He is a Legend of an Actor in my opinion with his soft spoken undertone of a voice that is one of a kind. He is just so natural in any part that he plays. His acting seems effortlessly in this movie. This is a great movie & Life's Choices & how they can change you & make you think about the Consequences & how your Decisions can affect others. A Great Watch. I Highly Recommend it.
8 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A quiet conversation-starter
loriincali13 September 2021
So enjoyed this quiet little film about father/son connections, life choices, and the ripple effect we have on others. Tobin Bell is fantastic - it's a very different role than what he's known for - but he shines. I almost felt like this should be a play...as nearly the entire thing takes place at a cabin on a lake. It's challenging and compelling. Highly recommended.
7 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Jason Mac & TOBIN Bell are fantastic!
DidYouZThat5 October 2021
The movie is inspirational and certainly has some great moments where it really leans into the guidance of the older man (TOBIN Bell) and how a relationship builds up throughout the movie.

If you want to know more, check my YouTube channel: Did You Z That!
8 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fatherhood
dolans-118 June 2021
An inspiring movie about making the right decisions in life, taking responsibility, forgiveness, and the importance of both having and being a father.
12 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wow
davemc-9817920 January 2022
This movie moved me. Not very many do that. I was captured in the moment by the acting and the script. I didn't want it to be over. I am very glad I watched this movie.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I don't normally give such high marks, but...
famtherapy19 January 2022
The sign of an excellent movie at least in my opinion, is that it should give you pause, cause you to think, leave you with something you might not have felt so strongly before you "met."

Tobin Bell and Jason Mac give excellent performances as the crusty old man living the life of a recluse whose world is interrupted by the younger, desperate man high tailing it from the sheriff after his first robbery.

Both men are grieve their emotional pasts and evolve with a shared love for one another. Mac's acting had ME tearing up in the next to last scene it was so well played.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Well Done
Green_Dust1 May 2022
I am not religious and do not entertain the ideas. This movie does have religious bearings. I really enjoyed this movie! It is a great great character piece. It plays like a PG-13 Hallmark movie. Religion aside, I recommend this movie to those who are empathetic.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.