Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- There are scenes in which students are shown looking at Playboy magazines, but there is no sight of nudity.
- There are no absolute scenes of nudity in the picture. Though, the movie is suggested to be watched under parental guidance as it contains use of bad language.
- References to masturbation. The penis is referred to several times as "bunti".
- a character is shown to be addicted to sex and so his nick-name 'sexa'.
Violence & Gore
- There is a shot of a man lying in a small pool of blood.
- A man is shown in hospital with bloodied scars and bruising on his face.
- A young man jumps from a balcony and there are references to him attempting to commit suicide after he gets bad results in his exams.
- Mild violence includes a scene in which a fight breaks out in a bar resulting some blows being exchanged without detail.
- There is use of mild bad language ('bloody', 'shit', 'saala', 'crap', 'haramkhor' , 'madarchod'), as well as milder terms including 'damn', 'hell', 'God' and 'kameena'.
- The film contains bad language but all are muted in the film.
- Name calling - (sexa, bewda, acid, mummy).
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are scenes of smoking and scenes in which a man copes with alcoholism.