"SEAL Team" Never Say Die (TV Episode 2018) Poster

(2018)

1 Review
Reminds me of CIA Operation Cyclone
dncorp11 October 2018
As a U.S. Army Special Forces Officer, we lead the CIA's Afghan Muhajeen. The CIA's Afghan Muhajeen introduced Us to the thousands of miles of Mining Tunnels that had been used ever since the Afghans, Pakistanis, Indians had been digging up the Afghan gems, metals, and selling to the Chinese, and Egyptian Pharaohs.

The Afghans had even dug in Mountain Towns. At Northern Afghanistan was a Centuries old underground Buddhist Monastery.

Using these Mining Tunnels we moved all over Afghanistan undetected, attacked the U.S.S.R. 40th Army, and disappeared. We also used the network of underground tunnels connecting Afghan water wells.

Later on after the 9/11 2001 as trained U.S. Army Special Forces Mountain Warfare we entered the thousands of miles of Mining Tunnels hunting the Afghan Taliban that had been the previous Pro U.S.S.R. Afghan Military (NOT our CIA Afghan Muhajeen that had become the Northern Alliance, our Allies, that helped Us Overthrow the Afghan Taliban Government, see 2018 Movie 12 Strong). While doing this we discovered the High Tech Mineral Wealth of Afghanistan.
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.