Thicker Than Water (TV Movie 2019) Poster

(2019 TV Movie)

The Twisted Son
ravmeltt8 December 2019
Was very interesting though predictable as most Lifetime shows are, but it did keep my attention. I always enjoy watching Andrea Roth.

It's a pity she allowed things to get so far before she got some sense. Thank God the daughter was smart and alert.

There are some real sickos like that out there in real life. I enjoyed the show and would recommend it if you feel like watching a sociopath in action.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Formula wacko stays with family
phd_travel30 March 2019
A family grieving the loss of their son takes in a boarder. He's creepy but helpful. The mom likes him but sis and dad are suspicious. There isn't much of an explanation for the creepy behavior or a twist.

Not memorable.
9 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
nothing
Kirpianuscus26 December 2019
A film giving nothing. Except the effort of Eric Osborne to give a realistic portrait of a sociopath with a decent result. Or the try of Andrea Roth to make a realistic role of mother against a story far to be reasonable. Short- all is familiar and too predictable. And used in awful manner. Except good intentions and a lot of cliches, nothing to say because the good parts are fake and the desire to create the atmosphere is falling.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A Great thriller
thecars789725 September 2019
The movie delivers like a thriller. I like the actress Katie Douglas . This being the 3rd movie I seen her in. Her acting skills are obviously great in thrillers. The movie is good and where a lunatic comes to stay with a family who lost their son but they don't know anything about his past.
7 out of 15 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A good movie
his_grace_abound16 April 2020
I could have guessed the ending but there were some good plot twists that kept my attention. Tygh Runyan is very easy on the eye's and it's good to see that his character didn't die.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not great but not bad.
noisedepot1 January 2020
The mother's behavior made me mad. Unfortunately you'll know from the very first moment how the story going to be end.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Below average
ks-6050018 September 2020
Thriller of this kind with story is good attempt but I think it is hard to met audience appetites and this kind of horror just too not horror.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Zippos don't kill people, people kill people.
nogodnomasters13 September 2020
Nathan (Tygh Runyan ) and Paige (Andrea Roth ) lost their college age son a year ago to an overdose. Nathan and their daughter Addie (Katie Douglas) have moved on while Paige, a lawyer still needs time off. Without her income they take in a border, Brandon who has a heavy creep factor and a past.

This is a made for TV film that will give you deja-vu for every other TV film. Not terribly bad unless you paid for it.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Different than I thought.
brutorres2 May 2020
The film has a good plot but it lacks of some things like good actors (except the antagonist) and a development that is too much predictable.

However it's not completely awful and if you want to see something not really heavy, it's a good choice.

Just you I know, it's a thriller not an horror.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.