The Big Fix (2018) Poster

(2018)

Life and Family 101
jrd-1393427 December 2018
This movie addresses the subject of selfishness vs. selflessness in a humorous way, but it's also very serious, and gripping at times. The family members each selfishly ask God to "fix" the others, only to miraculously switch bodies and have to see firsthand life through the eyes of another (high schoolers run the family business and parents going to high school). The cast and crew volunteered to make this movie because we all have a love for Christ and a passion for others (no one involved in this movie was paid).
5 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Kept me watching the whole way through
empressdepot27 January 2019
Family members switching bodies is a HUGE Big Fix in this movie for the family and I think many families can relate. In the end, they learn how to balance work and life with family being of the utmost importance since they've been able to walk in each others' shoes and understand where each other is coming from in life and the choices they have made.

There were several low to mid-key comedy moments in this movie and each intended comedy moment made me laugh. All actors/actresses were great in the movie and I recommend.
4 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
This one doesn't deserve any star
LordSun10 November 2020
These idiots of actors first need to study acting to perform secondly I rented this one because the title DP had Will Smith! There is not Will smith in this movie not even a cheap imitation.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great family movie
axeljaz14 November 2020
Great family movie with a beautiful message. We laughed and enjoyed it as a family. Definitely recommend it.
1 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wholesome & funny movie!
bzfgrfj6 January 2021
In an age when it's difficult to find clean entertainment with values and morals, I happened upon this cute comedy and laughed all the way through it. The actors are delightful and It has a good message. I recommend it to those who enjoy wholesome entertainment.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Just a good movie to see with your preschool kids
gilltojesus-7484916 December 2020
A little naive and 'in your face' kind of movie. But your underaged kids would love it. Me and my wife had fun watching our kids laughing at moments that isn't funny at all.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very funny and very... serious
gilltojesus16 December 2020
The movie suggests that we should understand each other to act as a selflessness way. Family members changes body and ends with a predicable ending, but still, the movie has laughs between so not that boring.