Martial Universe (TV Series 2018– ) Poster

(2018– )

Actors are great !!!
elainenys29 September 2018
This drama having full of passionate and hardwork from the actors and productions. I would like to say the special effects and scenes impressed me. You will feel WOW on their acting skill, it doesn't dull and boring, enjoy the fun and laughing a lot because of "Lin Dong". Last but not least, the dress code/tailoring must be praised. I would recommend to watch this drama😄 there is a lot of details waiting for you to find.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Not Your Usual Fantasy Drama ( S1)
rachelferguson-2599229 September 2018
How should I put it..not a love at first sight much to do with somewhat crass editing but the story grows on you with a heart wrenching ending in Season 1. A lot of life long lessons and pains in the path of growing up, peppered with a bit of humor, mystery, danger and adventure. And love and magic !!! Awesome special effects too. Can't take my eyes off Yang Yang he's such a charismatic actor. All in all this is a great watch ! Can't wait for season 2!!!
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
this whole story line is like an RPG
asnplux29 September 2018
This movie has tons of cg, a quest like storyline, and interesting character development, besides his sister. good movie, decent actors, great story line, nice production value. this whole series reminds me much of the series known as "the paladin". china's putting out some big money to make this series, and it seems like there will be a part ii as well, which is gonna be nice.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.