Star Trek: Picard (2020– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
Sex & Nudity
- 2 characters in bed talking about how they "slept" together.
Violence & Gore
- Intense graphic violence from the first episode onward. All of it is shown onscreen and includes violent beatings, stabbings, people being shot and blown up. Pools of blood seep out of exit wounds. Very brutal by the standards of Star Trek.
- Episode 4 shows a decapitation on-screen. Rather jarring, but the blood isn't human coloured, so not as gory as it could be. Still well beyond anything seen on Star Trek before.
- Episode 5 has a disturbingly gory surgery scene. An eyeball is graphically and forcefully removed from its socket whilst the victim pleads and screams. 18+
- At least two uses of the F word in Episode 2, and one in episode 4.
- 1 use of "GD" in Ep 2
- Repeated use of the "S" word in Episode 2
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Picard owns a vineyard. Some characters prepare and drink alcohol in some scenes.
- Episode 3: Character smokes e-cigarette. Character smokes cigars.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Similar to Discovery