Josie & Jack (2019) Poster

(2019)

Brother and sister love
ks-6050017 September 2020
Watching this movie make my tears come out unintentionally. The sister and brother bonding is so weird and the flatness storyline make my eye wet out and around 4 times almost fall asleep. It's nothing .....
1 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Awesome Movie
turtleloverules6 April 2021
This movie is very realistic. I have met so many people in my life with sexual attraction to siblings. My sister may as well be a duck as far as I'm concerned. And she's attractive. Lol.
5 out of 9 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very interesting
alexbogue388920 August 2021
If you all would understand the siblings are all each other has, you would get your head out of the gutter.
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Something Different
Amira-Says4 July 2021
Others have said that this film is an incest drama. No, it really isn't. There aren't any family sex scenes. There is one comment in the dialogue about someone suspecting they are sexual, but this is neither confirmed nor denied. Although it isn't an "incest drama," the film is focused on the unique relationship the brother and sister have. It's an interesting film and worth the watch, but note it is more of a slow burner. If you are looking for something action packed then this isn't the film for you.
8 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
AN INCEST DRAMA THAT'S NOT BAD
kailaskishore-047366 April 2021
This movie is absolutely underrated. I am a person who gets creeped out by incest, but it's a totally different case here. The performances are strong and there's some chemistry between these two. The score ensures a feeling of peace to the viewer. It's also pretty gloomy and portrays how toxic this relationship is. But I remind you, this is not everyone's cup of tea.
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.