Fear Bay (2018) Poster

(2018)

The future is here
blackbeagle-3357919 May 2019
Everyone is worried about when computers take over. That time is here. This is the cookie cutterest cookie cutter of check the boxes movies. This was written and directed by a midrange mediocre SO. It was filmed by computers, the sound and music is off the shelf. The acting could be holograms. Even the set design is straight out of a catalog. There is nothing that's not painfully generic about this. It's a brave new world, people. A world run by lazy boring artificial intelligence of the most mediocre kind.
9 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
They sell better actors at Wal-Mart.
stevencabrera-2298914 May 2019
Lost interest after the first scene. I could've filmed it better with my iPhone.
14 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Throwing Up
rvearl20 May 2019
Incredibly stupid movie. Stupid story, abysmal acting. Shame on you Netflix
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Crummy Movie With Poor Storyline And Bad Actors/Actresses
dwp194815 May 2019
05/15/2019 Not worth watching. To much fluff, zero substance.
8 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Totally Lame
KimCraigneeDay21 May 2019
Boring, lame, stupid. No other words for it really.
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Don't wast time here
olveracn-0748928 May 2019
After 30 minutes I gave up. Shouldn't have waited that long. The script was dumb. The directing was absent. Netflix had it as 5/5. I got snookered.
Epic Level Bad
edwardhutchinson27 May 2019
I would rather watch an episode of Scandal, that's how bad this is. the acting is horrible, there really isn't much of a story to it. Did I mention the acting is bad? Like really really bad. Like I don't think I've ever seen acting this bad before.
1 hour of my life i'll never get back
mfivejude-125 May 2019
Think most of the actors were homeless people. couldn't even stand to look at ths star villian who looked like he was wearing a home made wig and backwards.

leading lady rushes to rescue her friend in an old factory. seen walking away from hher house but gets there and gets out from the back seat. no clue as to who drives her and no explanation for it
1 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
"Fear Bay": Fear it's Stench!
jtncsmistad19 June 2019
The lifeless mystery drama "Fear Bay" is scarcely standard Lifetime TV flick fare. A modicum of extra credit for a cast that is pleasing on the peepers and a more ominous au revoir than this type of tripe typically trots out.

***Rebranded as "Killer Cove". It still stinks.
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What in the actual hell!
bpfasho12 June 2019
The acting is beyond terrible! I would rather watch soccer players fake flop all over the place than this terrible crap. The main actor sounds like he's trying to be Steven Seagal. But don't get me wrong it's not just the acting, the plot is terrible, the camera work is terrible, everything is terrible.
It stinks.
polbear-032045 June 2019
Poor writing, acting, and plot. Nothing redeeming about it. Don't waste your time.