Tales from the Loop (2020– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- In season 1, episode 3, there is a scene where the girl walks into a bedroom. There are two people in the throes of sex, frozen in time. This scene lasts for nearly 5 minutes and occurs again several minutes later. Nipples are seen, as well as close-ups of their faces.
- Season 1, episode 2 contains a drawings of fully naked women, episode 3 contains a couple in the throws of passion, but frozen in time.
- Season 1, Episode 6. There is man pleasuring himself in bed to the photograph of another man.
- Season 1, Episode 6. A man sits outside of a window and listen to a man and another man have intimate relations. Nothing is shown but sex is implied. Later on in the episode, two male characters kiss passionately in a shed. Sex is also implied when the two characters disappear into a room together after one unbuckles his pants. Nothing graphic is shown or heard.
- The TV Y rating seems completely off here. Way too much explicit content for this rating. (The rating error was corrected to TV-MA)
- Season 1, Episode 3 contains a sex scene, it's from a distance and the people are clothed but it's graphic enough.
Violence & Gore
- In episode 2, there is some shoving and tackling by some boys.
- Episode 2 contains three uses of the f word. Far too much for its tv-y rating.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- In episode 2, smoking cigar.