Cinderela Pop (2019) Poster

(2019)

Dubbed voices are terrible
stannius-420-8020817 June 2019
The English voice actors they used to dub this are terrible. The kind of dubbing that gives dubbing its bad reputation.

The only reason I didn't give this one star was that my 9 year old daughter enjoyed watching it.
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Cinderella tale with believable characters
aquawave-8489116 June 2019
I'm not sure why the movie industry likes to adapt the Cinderella tale to music-oriented storylines, but this is probably my favorite movie of this trend.

While some characters could've been casted better, i found reactions to be pretty genuine. Additionally, this movie didnt have me facepalming over how the "prince" couldn't tell it was her. He was an intelligent character who could be 100% forgiven for not figuring it out sooner.

This movie also explores more than just cinderella's love and believing in her musically-inclined abilities, but also the nature of valuing relationships and of self-love with other characters.
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
10/10 recommend
emessn10 August 2019
This movie was the weirdest movie I have ever seen. The translation from Spanish to English was way to literal and the dubbing was weird. If you are bored and want to laugh watch this movie on Netflix.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's pretty good
oliviashearer26 June 2019
Before you watch the movie, use the subtitles because the dubbed English is horrible. This movie is a great take on the story of Cinderella. It's has it's moments for sure -yes some of the acting is a little over the top at times- but it has good morals about not compromising who you are or your dreams for a man. Plus the soundtrack is banging too.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Horrible acting
malayahvictoria15 June 2019
Movie was very boring, acting was horrible. Also the words that were said in the movies did not match up to the persons mouth when they were talking. Through out the whole movie it was like that which made it very horrible and hard for me to watch. You guys need to improve acting and graphic.
4 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best movie of the century? No, the millennia.
brallieh8r22218 June 2019
I never review movies, BUT this movie was so fantastic I just couldn't help myself. Not only is Freddy Prince's voice angelic and transformative, but I decided to play one of his songs at my wedding. He is the best singer of this generation and every generation. If you haven't had the honor of listening to his music in this movie, you are missing out on the best experience of your life. The closed captioning truly provides a brand new experience for watchers and makes the movie so much more compelling and heartwarming. The captions transform this movie into a masterpiece of cinema. The English voice actors really did this movie justice! 10/10 would recommend. Definitely my new favorite movie, I'm even asking for it for my birthday!
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A pretty good Cinderella movie
Mlle_Chouette8 September 2019
I doubted if I will like the movie after seeing such a low rating, but it was actually good. Even though some of the characters were over-acting, the characters were generally believeables and the story as intriguing as it could be (when we all know how it will end, obviously) . I watched it with subtitles, so can't say anything about English dubbing.

I would place this movie second after "another Cindirella Story" in the list of "modern teenage remakes". A very strong 8/10
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.