Batwoman (TV Series 2019– ) Poster

(2019– )

1,197 Reviews
Wait so you cancel swamp thing and renew this ???
jdluz9 January 2020
This is such a bad written show and acting is ... you have to see it to believe it. Swamp thing who had high ratings and was a hit everywhere is canceled . 'No wonder marvel is higher than DC
1,087 out of 1,280 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Terrible.
marcusnichols28 August 2020
Endured one episode. Wooden Acting. terrible story line. What a waste.
363 out of 421 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
WTF?!
adacoban14 May 2020
They should cancel the show. The animated Harley Quinn series is way better than this bullsh-
390 out of 469 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Nothing makes sense
louisantouane11 October 2020
That's all, nothing makes sense. not enough? Bad acting bad cgi bad music bad, cheap everywhere
196 out of 233 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Unbelievably dumb
rivitalizzare23 January 2021
So season 2 rolls around and I was curious how they would transition to the new girl, and apparently now the suit is ultra rare and makes people powerful. So now there's no training required, ol' girl just put the suit on and went to town on all of the bad guys, get the heck outta here, and the only thing that could penetrate it is a kryptonite bullet? Who writes this stuff? Lmao cancel this show already, hella dumb.
184 out of 219 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bat-Cringe
swordsnare23 January 2021
Gave this a try, to see if it is truly as bad as they say. Long story short, it is. The dialogue is corny, the musical score is horrid and it is overall cringe. I usually have something constructive to say about most things, but with this, I was lost for words.
147 out of 175 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Oh my god it's so bad.
omidt-gh10 January 2020
I really want to like it but i can't. i really tried but there is no point. Nothing is good in it, almost nothing and I'm really easy to impressed. Awful .
519 out of 654 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Second worst thing happened to Gotham after Nippled Batman
tausifakib_ovro11 May 2020
I don't know why would someone make this. Got the vibe from the trailer that this would be worse than my imagination.
178 out of 227 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I can't believe they are making second season..
yovadep27 January 2021
..this is sooo bad! Screenwriters threat viewers like idiots, plot is lazy and predictable, acting is terrible, there is not one single thing making it worth the watch.

EDIT: I have saw some terrible things in my life but in this case, I truly regret I cannot give less than 1 star!
94 out of 117 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
They are correct...this stinks to the high cosmos!
hunkazine27 January 2021
I had to see this for myself. Surely, it must have some redeeming qualities, I said to myself. Myself may never forgive me for watching this slime, that should be wiped away with Bounty papertowels from the commercials shown in the breaks. Stay away. Read the comments here and be forewarned. There is only sadness ahead.
89 out of 111 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So bad
nuddywizz4 February 2021
Watching this is like rubbing sandpaper on your eyeballs avoid like the plague
77 out of 96 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Poor
merem18 October 2019
This is horrible. This is really poor. It is unbelievable that they made this garbage
1,003 out of 1,373 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
terrible, just terrible
katiemhorses26 October 2019
Patronising, pandering cringe. as a woman i hate these hamfisted "girl power" shows that completely break objective reality. just more nonsensical man-hating tripe. the acting is terrible, the dialogue is cringe, the characters are unbelievably stupid. worse show of 2019
62 out of 77 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Why is it not cancelled yet !!!!!!!!
mohamed_khaled-1001322 January 2021
Its terrible. Who the hell writes this crap. I can believe they are still playing this.
57 out of 71 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
What in the Hell?
LetsWatchThis25 December 2019
This has to be the worst show in history. The cast is horrible,acting looks bad. Story is Garbage & most of the time the characters are just complaining.
261 out of 351 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ladies and gentlemen, this is the worst show ever
Hazu297 October 2019
If someone told me this was a comedy parody, I would definitely believe it. How in the world can people create this? And why are there people rating it with more than one than 3 stars, I mean...
780 out of 1,096 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Stereotyped character
codygdietrich7 October 2019
She is a biker lesbian with short hair, Ramones t-shirt and possible anger issues. Could they have put anymore stereotypes into one character? I felt like they drop you into the middle of a story. There is so much back story about her family, her ex-girlfriend, her personal life, Bruce Wayne/Batman and Gotham that isn't discussed. Not to mention that security guard seems to know a little too much.

Bottom line the storyline felt rushed and the character seems to be a walking lesbian stereotype from the 80s. As a huge Batman fan I was excited to see this as a member of the LGBT community I'm concerned where it is going to head when it opens with a lesbian character defined by such close-minded stereotypes. Hopefully it joins us in the 21st century where a women knowing martial arts and ridding a motorcycle doesn't make her a lesbian.
910 out of 1,287 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Good ironic laugh, painful if watching honestly
passan-8067018 January 2021
I recommend this series if watching ironically. It is a never ending dispenser of hilarity.

I was really curios about Batwoman in general. A well written crime drama with a hot chick with advanced gadgets in a leather costume. How exciting it this? But NOPE! This series is bad in every way. Technically it looks like I created it. Visually bland and forgettable. But acting... Oh boy, this is next level bad. Every single person that tries to act is ether cringe or unbelievable. Giving this product an honest watch is one of the most painful and frustrating experiences one can ever sit through.

Is this a tax write off? I am struggling to understand how this was even made.
83 out of 108 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Who can like this?!
danilovuletic-8269617 October 2019
Anyone with any sense of reason can't find a single thing in this show that is well done. Acting, dialog, script, action, you name it. All so so so bad.
490 out of 688 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
How was this green lit?
kboz257 October 2019
I wanted to like this. I've seen all the DC shows in the last few years but this is one I can't continue even if I was paid too.

3/10 is being VERY generous.

The screenplay alone is TERRIBLE. Characters aren't relatable at all, not to mention the acting is very sub-par. Once you get deeper into the first ep things become so predictable.

I'm all for inclusiveness but its 2019 and this show trys to go all out with straight, bi, lesbian relationships.. and somehow misses the mark on every level. Almost nobody seems to be pleased at all, which is very telling.

Ruby can do her own stunts and get injured all she wants. The action doesn't make up for the rest unfortunately.

Just watch it if you must but be prepared to want an hour of your life back!
793 out of 1,126 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wow
kuluvas-442654 January 2021
I had no idea a show this bad could get any worse....then season 2 was announced. Pathetic.
66 out of 86 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The horror...the horror
danthayer22 January 2021
This is probably the worst TV show I've seen since, well....ever. The script made me want to cringe myself inside out. The acting is woeful and the directing is utterly awful. How this got a second season is beyond me. Avoid like the plague (which is rather apt right now).
57 out of 74 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wondering when it will be cancelled.
andrewwinkelmeyer3 November 2019
Production, story, acting, action and overall point of the show. All of those things are awful or nonexistent. Save yourself and don't watch any of it. It will make your eyes bleed!
321 out of 455 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
It's only getting worse
cryanmarks15 February 2021
Look, so I get that every show is spectacular. But are they even trying? The acting is just getting worse, the writing is just as bad, and in an attempt to be relevant, this show is alienating the core audience that SHOULD want to watch it. Everything is coming off as forced. Which is sad because visually, the show looks good.
35 out of 44 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad...woman
creole-125392 February 2021
S1 wasn't that good. S2 with this new batwoman is worse. Ruby Rose isnt a good actor. This new girl isnt either. The storylines are garbage. The villain Alice is now a trained assassin from an island... sound familiar? A flower containing a toxin... sound familiar? Unless theres a crossopver, Ive watched my last episode
45 out of 58 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.