De De Pyaar De (2019)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 12 items
Sex & Nudity
- A man and a woman kiss briefly.
- 3-4 brief kissing between a man and a woman are shown.
- On different occasions-Women moan loudly deliberately while a man gives them massage.
- Some sexual references.
- Moderate sex references include a scene in which a woman strips down to her lingerie during a stag party.
- There are references to people sleeping with each other and a scene in which a woman tells a man that she would only have slept with him if she wasn't in her senses.
- Rakul Preet Singh wears short and revealing clothes throughout the film.
Violence & Gore
- A man punches some goons. Nothing much violent; meant for comic purpose.
- Several uses of strong language multiple times but beeped out.
- There are uses of bleeped strong language ('f**k'), as well as milder terms including 'bloody', 'hell', 'ass', 'shit', 'saala' and 'screw'.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One of the main protagonist loves drinking alcohol and also has a song 'vaddi sharaban' loosley based on her. Also People drinking alcohol several times.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
Sex & Nudity
- A man gets a lap dance for a short time from a fake stripper who eventually gets caught by his fiancee.