Hello Mr. Billionaire (2018) Poster

Totally worth it
v-847914 August 2018
I write this review after I read the other two. One used "farce" in the topic, the other used "cinecism"instead of "review". And I can hardly understand both of them. I don't mean they were wrong about the words. No offense. Just feel a little bit confused. Anyway, speaking of the movie itself, as a comedy, it is hilarious and creative. Thanks to the directors and all the casts. What makes it special for me is that comparing with its trailer, it can be even more splendid. That's not easy.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Brewster's Millions remake
adambeerbower29 September 2018
This movie is almost a complete remake of Brewster's Millions. It was made in 1985 and was based on a novel. Hard to beat the original. I guess if u can understand English then watch Brewster's Millions.
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
I think this is a very funny movie
p-8355214 August 2018
What's the feeling of being a rich man? Most of us don't know, and don't have the chance. In this movie, being a millionaire isn't a very happy things, too. But it's on the condition that you should use it up in 30 days. So I do think having money is really a good things. Ps: the actress is very cute!
4 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A pretty good film
v-4603628 July 2018
This film, shows a reality that money is important most times and sometimes you can't weigh something like love, friendship by money. It also satirize social phenomenon with some comedy technique. Anyway, this is a great comedy in China. But in some ways, there're some logic mistakes, and this point, should be improve. (ps: this is my first time to write the cinecism. If there's a mistake, please give the understanding.)
3 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
An impressive farce
TheBigSick29 July 2018
Full of humor, amusement, absurdity, exaggeration, and most importantly, heart, this farce Hello Mr. Billionaire is definitely one of the best comedies of the last decade. This film is also a landmark for Shen Teng, whose stunning performances anchor the whole film. A born genius, he is joining the rank of Stephen Chow, Ge You, Huang Bo and Wang Baoqiang.
2 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bad
batbaatarborgil23 March 2019
Can't understand this movie. Very different comedy and difficult to understand scenery.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
the more redundant it is, the more it can be cut off
yoggwork18 February 2019
The joke is still possible, but the middle part of the football team, the more redundant it is, the more it can be cut off.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Copy from another movie
docraj776 August 2018
I haven't seen this movie but by reading the story I have understood the fact that it's a copy from a couple south Indian movies where the lead actor is given a huge sum of money to be spent in 30 days but it cannot be used for personal savings or given as loan to anyone. The two south Indian movies are Arunachalam and Panam Paduthum Paadu.
1 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
tamil arunachalam's rip off
clr-2190417 March 2019
This is just a copy paste of a tamil movie with comedy(which doesn't work) instead of action
0 out of 1 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Hello Mr. Billionaire
jackson_ro1 November 2018
After watching several kaixin mahua films I realized the importance of Shen Teng, his presence can elevate a mediocre script to somewhere much higher, while the other ones without him seems to falter. Hello Mr. billionaire is another prime example of this. A simple premise is turned into an outrageously funny comedy, even though the film has almost no depth to it. Don't understand the awkward Taiwanese flavors to the film.
0 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.