Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 10 items
- Sex & Nudity (2)
- Violence & Gore (3)
- Profanity (1)
- Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking (1)
- Frightening & Intense Scenes (2)
- Spoilers (1)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for thematic material and some substance abuse|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and a woman are shown slow-dancing in public at an outdoor café.
- A modestly-clothed woman is shown to be clearly pregnant (in her late second or third trimester) with her family. There is no audible dialogue or voiceover in this particular scene.
Violence & Gore
- A girl is hit by a car, and is severely injured.
- A man punches another man when he insults his daughter.
- Police arrest a woman for child abuse. The scene is fast-moving under shadowy lighting and some odd camera angles; mostly involving protests and verbal insults, with hitting/slapping/shoving implied but not directly shown.
- A man almost says "hell" but he is interrupted by a little girl who informs him that cursing is naughty.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- The main male character is seen as an alcoholic, struggling with drugs and smokes from time to time.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A child getting hit by a car may be somewhat scary for younger kids (the scene does not show blood, broken bones or other direct evidences of injuries, however).
- An emotionally distraught woman is seen taking an overdose of prescription pills, after which she calmly walks into a lake, drowning herself (and her unborn child).
Violence & Gore
- A girl dies (offscreen) from complications of an accident injury.