Obi-Wan Kenobi (2022)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 18 items
Sex & Nudity
- Absolutely no sex or nudity
Violence & Gore
- Some scenes of hand to hand combat with little to no bloodshed.
- Average lightsaber violence for the franchise, including removal of hands/limbs. Little to no blood.
- Blaster/gun violence with minimal impact.
- A woman's hand is cut off by a lightsaber and falls down to the ground.
- A character gets their hand cut off. No blood but a severed hand is seen afterward.
- A stormtrooper gets cut in half by a laser gate.
- Character clearly cut in half and aftermath is shown
- Brutal scenes of neck-snapping, choking, burning, etc.. are shown. By far the most violent Star Wars show since Revenge of the Sith. All scenes also include screams of agony
- A Stormtrooper is cut in directly half after falling. The wound is immediately cauterised so there is no blood.
- A man is engulfed in fire, and he writhes and screams in pain, but he doesn't die.
- Child's neck is snapped and killed on screen by Darth Vader using the force. Very brief and not graphic or bloody but incredibly upsetting possibly the most brutal and upsetting onscreen sequence in the whole of Star Wars.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- People are shown under the influence of "spice".
- A drug dealer sells someone some drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Flashbacks to intense scenes involving death and fear
- Darth Vader is very brutal and menacing in this show. There are scenes of him brutally killing innocent people and having outbursts of rage.
- Flashbacks to Order 66 are shown, including frightened younglings watching as Jedi are killed.
Violence & Gore
- Reva is severely injured by Darth Vader