Northern Rescue (TV Series 2019– ) Poster

(2019– )

Waiting for Season 2
pmarsh4442 March 2019
It's nice to see a down to earth family drama! Watching this was like reading a good book and when it is done, I feel like I am missing my new friends!! Can't wait for Season 2!
59 out of 64 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loving it
kandjbryon3 March 2019
Got hooked right away. Sad but makes me want to see how they work their way back. Great cast that seems believable.
25 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Season 2 Now Please
liljwging2 March 2019
Once I started watching I fell in love with the characters!! The storyline is amazing!! 100% recommend when is season 2 coming out
32 out of 35 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Superb
tist-305572 March 2019
I like it. It was amazing series for a broken family who tried to figured out for all or that many difficult promlems they have. After the fifth episode i was totally under emotion effect. Wait the next series
24 out of 27 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
WATCH IT!!!
brandonrhewitt3 March 2019
This show is amazing I binge watch it today just finished it and wow NEED A SEASON 2 plzzzzz
18 out of 20 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great series!!!
tkussmaul50112 March 2019
Just finished the whole season! I really enjoyed it, sad when I realized their were only ten episodes!
31 out of 37 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Refreshing
jeffsanford2 March 2019
Most of Netflix original fair is horrible and I stray away from it. This show is refreshing in that it is well acted, well written, and contains many good components. It is about family, life, survivol, redemption, sorrow, happiness, love, conflict, etc. I highly recommend it if you want a good mostly clean show to watch (hard to find from a Netflix original) with good characters and good stories.
43 out of 53 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great Family Drama
morganlynnr3 March 2019
I was so happy to see a show on Netflix that my whole family can watch. We are thoroughly enjoying the show. Every epoisode is better then the last! It gives me a This is Us and Life Unexpected vibe. You will cry, you will laugh and you definitely will fall in love with the West Family. Season Two NOW PLEASE!!!!
17 out of 19 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
When does Season 2 start ?
mike-3721912 March 2019
What a great show. I watched season 1 in two days and I feel like I'm part of the West family.
8 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Wow
taraelizi1 March 2019
I only watched the first episode so far because I needed to take a breather after that intense first episode. Talk about uncontrollable crying. Let's hope the rest of the season is just a good. I'll come back after finishing the season.
35 out of 43 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Fun for the WHOLE family
Addicted after the first episode. The show is funny, sad, and real. Focuses on family which is something we all need these days.
27 out of 33 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Surprisingly good
zhickman-145071 March 2019
Had nothing to watch so I just put this show on. On the 3rd episode and it is really good!
20 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
waiting for season 2!!!!
bghomes8 March 2019
Please renew for season 2! great show! I love the casting and how diverse it is! We need more shows like these!
10 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
renew for season and want more of other character
bghomes8 March 2019
Please a season 2 would defs be great! binge watched the whole thing!!! esp want to see more storyline on following characters: Chad & Jagdeep Allison Trevor
10 out of 11 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very good. Extremely watchable.
tictocman16 March 2019
Excellent actors. Great characters. Good story. Would very much like to see next season.
6 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Amazing Show!
egeferentino91 March 2019
I'm only on the first episode and it is such a great episode so far! A real tear jerker! I wish there were more than 10 episodes! Love it love it love it!!!
22 out of 28 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
more of the jagdeep gang!
bghomes8 March 2019
Jagdeep and his gang should wrestle scout! those characters would seem to look good together and great storyline!
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So far, so good
lanadawn-443768 March 2019
Can I just say how excited I am to see Kathleen Robertson!!! She is wonderful as Charlie. William Baldwin has done an amazing job with this show. It's enjoyable and interesting.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Decent show
ammonlcarter13 March 2019
Unlike many Netflix shows, this show is decent, it isn't filthy and seems to emphasize the importance of family and forgiveness. Overall good acting and writing. Waiting for season 2.
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Touching show~Need more episodes!
babycakes-452697 March 2019
I binge watched this show right when it came available on Netflix. It's touching, it's about family, loss, things we can all relate to in one way or another. I couldn't stop watching, and I never get hooked on shows. Please bring more episodes, I ran out and need more! Good job!
Can't wait
tnnative6 March 2019
I've already watched them all and cannot wait for season 2.
A great Family Drama
carole13-558-9452536 March 2019
I didn't think I would like this series when I first started watching it, but to my surprise, it really drew me in for the whole 10 episodes. I'm really hoping that there will be a season two.
Disappointed only 10 episodes
pangasmmy5 March 2019
We binged it in two days and want more! Can't wait for season 2
Wardrobe Distracting
sifsand7 March 2019
Amalia Williamson's wardrobe is how many shorts and leggings?? Shes worn the same in first 4 episodes. They should also involve the Aquarium they live in more...who wouldn't want to live in such a unique place...show it off!
6 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Very good show!
sgtmcgrew14 March 2019
This show is very entertaining. It captures the emotions of serious life events and issues while bringing the excitement of first responder action to the viewers. The acting is top notch and William Baldwin does a great job leading this show through the emotion packed drama and the heroic action that makes this show definitely worth watching. Can't wait for season 2! Thank you Netflix, I enjoyed Northern Rescue, great job!
3 out of 3 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.