Shepard (2020) Poster

(2020)

Last 15min. Left The Movie Took A Deep Plunge
zac-6827412 March 2020
For a low budget movie I was impressed with the writing, cinematography; the actors timing was off a smidge. Was ready to give high kudos/rating but the last 15min. ruined everything!
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
A basic deranged killer feature
ivan_dmitriev12 March 2020
Nothing is missing, and nothing is particularly special. The redeeming feature of this movie is it's appropriate run time of 71 minutes, in the ago of overlong, dull "thrillers".
2 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Well acted and different
hampersnow-289053 November 2020
I give anyone credit who tries to come up with something a bit different and while this is not ground-breaking, it is not your run of the mill Indie. A struggling teen whose been through many foster homes crosses path with ....well, I won't give anything away. A movie like this though works on the performances and both Will Beinbrink and Kurt Krause are fantastic, there is a real chemistry between them that completely makes their coming together believable. Had these roles not been so well cast this movie may have failed. Instead , while it is a slight movie, I wish there had been more to the story, what is on screen works. A kind of strange buddy movie and worth a watch for these 2 actors.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
alright
lifelinespublishing13 March 2020
Nothing spectacular about the movie though the actors all played their part well.....simple storyline but the ending made me rate it a bit less, there were so many endings that I liked honestly that could have happened but it is what it is and I gave it a 5/10......watch at your own convenience...
2 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ended way too soon
aliimranmohammed9530 May 2020
The movie is an hour and ten minutes long; shorter than most runtimes by about 20 minutes. They should've used those extra 20 minutes to tie up some loose ends, because the movie was great until the last few minutes where we were given an ending that made the whole movie pointless.
0 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.