Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway (2021)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated PG for some rude humor and action|
Sex & Nudity
- A man and a woman get married at the start of the movie. They kiss briefly.
- Peter tells another rabbit that he "met someone." The rabbit assumes it is romantic and asks what her name is. Peter quickly corrects him.
- A young girl has a crush on a boy. She stares at him dreamily and the two are later shown playing together
- In Peter's imagination, Thomas gets caught on some helium balloons and floats away upside down. Peter shouts after him that everyone can see his underpants.
Violence & Gore
- Thomas and Nigel have a boxing match.
- There is comic violence as the animals try to steal vegetables from people, such as spraying a woman with water, aiming a hair dryer at her face, and a farmer getting rolled over by a giant wheel of cheese. The violence is not condoned and Peter expresses remorse over it.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Animals find and discuss a bottle of champagne. They shake it up and use the explosion as a weapon.
- Cotton Tail gets a sugar rush from eating jelly beans, causing her to do reckless stunts.