The Nest (I) (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 8 items
|MPAA||Rated R for language throughout, some sexuality, nudity and teen partying|
Sex & Nudity
- A couple are shown having sex on bed.
- Husband/wife have sex in bed, change positions, thrusting/vocalizations. Low light but bare breasts and buttocks can be seen for a few seconds.
- Husband kisses wife's stomach area while removing her pants, her shirt buttons are undone, bare breasts briefly shown.
Violence & Gore
- F word used throughout and multiple uses of the C word.
- Jesus followed by F-word followed by Christ
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Allison smokes cigarettes, as do her mother and daughter. Other characters smoke and drink, not to excess.
- A teenage schoolgirl throws a party where speed and alcohol are consumed freely. Young people are seen under the influence of both alcohol and drugs.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Allison's horse has an attack and dies.