Pain and Glory (2019)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated R for drug use, some graphic nudity and language.|
Sex & Nudity
- Two men kiss. They had a relationship in the past.
- A man is shown naked, full frontal. This lasts for half a minute or so. It is not a sexual scene, but a highly eroticised one.
Violence & Gore
- In a brief scene, two men engage in an altercation in the street. One slashes the other with a machete. Some blood is visible.
- Mostly mild language.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There are frequent scenes in which characters use heroin and verbal references to drug taking.
- Some drug use characters get high. And also some smoking.
- In one scene some wine drinking is shown.