"American Horror Story" Boy Wonder (TV Episode 2018) Poster

(TV Series)

(2018)

Another great episode that moves the storyline!
arebazas10 October 2018
Ahs is on a roll. And this episode is so good! So much happened. Dear familiar faces are back and sets up the next episode as probably the best of this season. Can't wait!
35 out of 41 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Incredible!
vincentlucia-3770011 October 2018
This was episode of American Horror Story Apocalypse was incredibly good. And I just screamed when I saw the return of Stevie Nicks. Also that big twist at the end of the episode was amazing, because I did not expect to see Billy Porter's character working with the witches and Cordelia giving the destination to the "Murder House" to Madison (played by Emma Roberts) And Behold ( played by Billy Poreter ) was just amazing! And seeing Misty Day coming back to life was just spectacular. And that song Stevie Nicks sang was also just spectacular as well. And I just felt so bad for Cordelia in the beginning of the episode.
12 out of 14 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
FX+
gaborzolika11 October 2018
If you have FX+ you are be able to watch the episode premier one day earlier.
19 out of 24 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
To Marynewcomb2013
dddchw11 October 2018
Do you know FX+ ? Before you accuse that the ratings are paid for, you should find more information and know a lot more things. Do not accuse someone like this. Hope you back and see my comment and go search what is FX+ on google. Thanks
20 out of 26 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
WOW!
kxprailer11 October 2018
I will admit, I wasn't entirely sold on the Apocalypse at first. But, the last 3 episodes have been AMAZING! Truly impressive work here! I love how we're seeing everything leading up to when the Witches showed up at the end of Episode 3. Bringing back the Coven, The Hotel, and NOW THE MURDER HOUSE!! Seeing all my ladies again, Cordelia, Queenie, Misty. Seeing Misty alive again brought a tear to my eye. What a great moment. Bringing back past seasons of AHS was a great choice for Ryan Murphy and the AHS crew. I love taking these trips down memory lane. Combining the old with the new. It's a great way to keep the show relevant.

I've never given more than 2 episodes in a row of AHS 10 stars. But this is the 3rd straight episode I've rated 10. I am impressed once again.

And I knew the coven couldn't return without Stevie Nicks coming back. Seeing her was a breath of fresh air, and that was an amazing performance from her. Gypsy is the perfect song. A beautiful scene. One of the best scenes of the show overall.

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE MURDER HOUSE RETURN NEXT WEEK!!
13 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Mind Thoroughly Blown!
sscialli11 October 2018
This episode was just fraught with danger around every corner as Michael is revealed to be the baby born of the ghosts in the first season which claimed then that "his birth is the end of the world!" WOW! This season started slow but is now doing 9,000 RPM's now!
10 out of 12 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
She's back!
oliviaburgin1712 October 2018
Thank goodness! Things are getting good! After five years, the best character Ryan Murphy has ever created has risen from hell. Welcome back, Misty. For the sake of this show's core appeal, I really hope you aren't killed off soon.
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Best sode in AHS HISTORY!!!! 10/10
michiganfan-5431711 October 2018
This episode blew my mind. Connecting seasons Murder House and Coven together gave me a new appreciation for this show
7 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Enough Stevie Nicks!
meaghanlavalley11 October 2018
Enjoying this season but can we not have more Stevie Nicks musical interludes this season? If someone can explain to me why this needs to happen, go!
23 out of 37 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
S H O O K
sarah-8710511 October 2018
This season literally just keeps getting better and better. My wig is snatched and I am shaking bit*h. I can't wait for the next episode
11 out of 16 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
MIND-BLOWN šŸ¤Æ
krystalpfaffinger11 October 2018
Absolutely my favorite episode ever out of every season!!!! Welcome back Coven (my favorite season) and welcome back, American Horror Story after some very "off" seasons!!
5 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
They did it again
cryslilly8311 October 2018
This episode was awesome. I love how they are tying the seasons together. And it's the seasons I love. This episode has it all! Good job AHS. It's nice to finally see ya back on top!
5 out of 7 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Was this really necessary?
dysfunctionalorganism14 October 2018
WTF. why resurrect stevi nicks. Such a unnecessary distraction. What's next...... AHS the Musical?
4 out of 6 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Bravo !
nguyenquochauvn12 October 2018
This episode absolutely stunning, this is one of the best episode and season ever ! Good acting , excellent writing and cinematography is really really good ! Keep doing well Brad & Ryan
3 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Are we watching the same thing?
gwenynamnam12 October 2018
I don't understand how people love this episode, and this season! I feel like i'm watching a show for teenagers with bad acting, girl power and PC all over the place! AHS is crap since season 6 included i'm not even excited by anything in this show anymore.
10 out of 31 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Lame Stevie Nicks?
reneanico13 October 2018
Love all the actors and the work they do. But what horrible writing and lame dialogue. And God bless Stevie Nicks but did we need to hear the entire worn out song? Ok I'm 59 years old so I'm sick of "classic" music. This season is the worst. However, I will always tune in for Kathy Bates. Please Ryan Murphy let next season have intelligent storytelling.
6 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Great episode!
lorcan-6188117 October 2018
Not much to say but a great episode, I'm more psyched for the next episode!! In this episode, Cordelia challenges Michael to bring back Misty in order to see if he is or not the next supreme, but will he make it?! I'm sure you know the answer if you saw fan posts and the casts twitter pages. I do hope though they bring back, or at least mention Man for god's sake like, why can't Michael bring her back too?! Anyway, this episode was good but TOO excited for tomorrow's episode, as I said!! Tomorrow, our queen will finally return, JESSICA LANGE!
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Halfway through, still not feeling it
astonmatters14 October 2018
Honestly, after the first episode, I considered not watching this season at all. Then friends assured me it gets better, so I caught up and yes, it does improve. However, I am still not excited or feeling it, really. It is rather boring, with all its restraint concerning location and setting and no spectacular story development or great writing to make up for that. Half way through, I become more and more convinced that this is my least favorite season so far.
3 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Another Letdown Episode Is More Like It...
fourballoons11 October 2018
I simply scratch my head and wonder what happened to the immense style, charm and grace of the first two episodes (especially ep 2...) of Apocalypse. From episode 3 onwards, this season just keeps getting progressively worse and worse. What a messy, illogical camp-fest this is all becoming. Boy Wonder was by far the WORST quality episode to date. It was boring, lacked any sort of points of interest and was cheesey. Sadly, it's clear that the teenybopper types who were fans of Coven simply prefer ANY episodes that feature the most of their beloved witches, good quality directing and storylines be damned...they just don't care. But there are some of us out there who do -- COME ON AHS, GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER! This season started out SO well and had SUCH potential...
5 out of 21 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Sorry not sorry
Headturner112 October 2018
Ah I had high hopes after the first 2 but this is cheezy. The acting, I was laughing. This is no Assylum, freak show or hotel. It's all over the place and Stevie Nicks performing was LOL! Joan Collins was the best thing. Better thsn the last 2 seasons but I could only get thru like 3 episodes before i gave up. Warlocks. Lol.
1 out of 18 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Becoming more obvious how it will end.
otter6811 October 2018
If you haven't guessed how this ends, you have not watched seasons 1-7. Mallory is going to defeat Michael and become supreme. Watch Coven and Cult if you do not believe me. It's obvious. And what's with the Stevie Nicks music video? Was that really necessary? The trip back to Murder House should be interesting despite the fact there's not much suspense how this will all end. Also, they have yet to explain how Cordelia and Ms. Venable are related as they look exactly alike.
0 out of 8 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.