Craig Ross Jr.'s Monogamy (2018) Poster

WELL....
csweety-8538715 August 2018
LOVED IT! After seeing the previews on Instagram, I went searching for it! Watched it all in one night and immediately started looking to see when season 2 was coming out! That cliffhanger! I needed more than 6 episodes
10 out of 10 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
So good
stasearsimmons6 August 2018
This was so good I want to know when season 2 is coming out. Omg you just left me hanging so unfair I can't wait to hear the decisions that they make.
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
The best
gbarnes-5320215 August 2018
If u in a relationship you need to watch if u thinking about getting in one must watch it helped me with my relationship for u and your partner
4 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved it!!!!
lrhodes195 February 2019
Binge watched in one night...couldn't wait. Tbh, I expected the same old tired setup, but yall made me eat my words and fall in love. Not married yet, but definitely an eye opener...oh, and the eye candy! especially Sawyer. The cast was great and I cannot wait for season 2!!!!
Great Series
evianhouse21 October 2018
LOVED this series!! So sad I was left hanging. Please hurry with season 2.
Loved it
odessab15 August 2018
I watched the entire Series after seeing a Instagram add for UMC and the Monogamy trailer. When is Season 2 going to be available? Great series for married individuals wondering should they stay or go. Looking forward to Season 2, what a cliffhanger to end on....
Amazing!!
erickat-595121 October 2018
I really loved it! Watched the whole season in one night. It has some great actors and actresses. Such a great concept, really made me think about my failed relationships and the reasons behind their failure and what I took from each. Can't wait for season 2.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Loved, Loved and Loved this Movie
cathypope-983659 August 2018
This is one of the best movie (series) I've seen in a long time. All I can say is fantastic. The cast was phenomenal and the acting was Superb. You left us hanging though. This can't be it. We need, no demand Season 2. Please! I will Definitely be looking forward to it. I'm anxious to know the decisions and how they move forward or if other couples are going to be included in this experiment.
2 out of 2 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ten Thumbs Up
sassyscribemediaent30 July 2019
This SERIES is a must must MUST Watch for all couples who have been and/or are going thru! I applaud the writing, love the premise, and the actors were spot on!!!

I am hosting a watch party then a discussion on this entire series....Love Love Loved it!! Looking for #Season2 now..
Excellent
crosbyp1200325 March 2019
The writing, the acting, the actors, the concept....I was glued to the set....
What happened???
jericawortham14 March 2019
Listen, I need immediate answers on when season 2 comes out! I HAVE to know! If there is no season 2 (there better be a season 2) then i am personally charging Craig Ross Jr with telling me what the hell happened! Please and thank you.
Awesome
cassandrap-3132121 February 2019
All I can say is that I couldn't stop watching from the beginning to the end all episodes can anyone please tell me when season 2 comes out
Great Series
goodgirlswagger9 December 2018
This was an honest look at what real relationships can look like and go thru! I can't wait for season 2!
A must-see TV series
autumnmorgan-3011827 November 2018
I was very skeptical at first it look like it wouldn't be good. My sister told me the watch this and I literally watch all 6 episodes in one night with my boyfriend. We're both hook now on this show I need for season 2 to hurry up and come out. The cliffhanger from season 1 I must know what happened ASAP.

I'm looking forward to season 2 and kudos to the writers. Storyline the actors very believable great story. Keep up the great job bring on season 2
Crazy Good Show You MUST Watch
ltbrncutie30 October 2018
Woooowwwww is all I can say. I happened upon this show by accident and so glad I did. Great story line, amazing cast and this is a thought-provoking conversation starter you need to see whether single or married!!!! I literally watched all of Season 1 in one day. Game changer and I cannot wait for Season 2!
Loved it
ltshdent20 October 2018
Was not expecting it to be so good. Can't wait for season 2
Happy accidental find
qanda-6024419 September 2018
I stumbled on this series and was immediately hooked. The concept and the writing kept me wanting to see what would happen next. I can't wait until season 2. Kudos to the writers and producers keep it up for season 2!
Can't find
christopherhunt-2819627 August 2018
I can't seem to find the series, can someone help please
This Show Is Good
networkingnow26 January 2020
I wasn't expecting much so I tuned in just to have something to watch while cleaning and was I in for a Surprise I couldn't stop watching.Please just make seasons 4 & 5 already .Its so good it the best show on the network.
0 out of 0 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? Sign in to vote.
Ok, I love the show, but....
slightmoviebuff8 January 2020
I love this show, I binge watch it and it's definitely a fav. HOWEVER, I was disappointed that season 2 didn't reveal the baby situation.... now I have to wait a year again?! The writers are pretty good, they definitely display things that occur during marriages, very relatable
Season 3
twilkins-307417 January 2020
When When When!!! When will season 3 be out? I need that ASAP! Such a good show, had me glued in the whole time. Only reason I didn't give 10 stars is because of the way episode 6 ended!! Really you can't end it like that and with no time frame of when season 3 will be out. I watched season 1 and 2 all within 24 hours. We need the next season and more episodes per seasons please and thank you.
Great Show
ltaylor-8562916 December 2019
I really enjoy the show and the concept behind the plot. My only dig is certain elements are really predictable.
More please
myishya5 December 2019
Love this show please give me more than 6 episodes And more often.
season 2
daiangel22 November 2019
Wow, season 2 started off alow, but once i started watching it. I really liked it. Keep the series going.
Season 2
eesha4315 September 2019
Is coming soon!! I can't wait. Need to set up a watch party or something 😆