The Undoing (2020)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- Very brief, but non sexual full-frontal nudity during the following scene from the first episode: a woman walks completely nude in a changing room. Her breasts and pubic region are visible. Her vulva is briefly but completely visible. She turns around to talk to a woman and her buttocks are seen from behind for a more prolonged period of time due to related dialogue. There is also a brief closeup of her breasts as the camera pans from her chest to her face.
- A woman pulls down the top of her dress to breastfeed her baby in a public dinner. Her breast and nipple is seen and the baby is shown suckling on the nipple.
- A woman in an elevator walks toward another woman, wraps her hand around the head of another woman and kisses her (briefly) on the lips.
- There is a dialogue about gay relationship and cheating on partner in a psychiatric consulting session.
- There are brief flashes of a nude man having sex with another woman. We see him topless and fondling her breasts. Moaning is heard a few times.
- In the opening scene, a woman is wearing a see-through gown, nipples and breasts visible.
- A couple is in bed and have intercourse underneath the sheets. No nudity. Lot of thrusting & moaning. Nipple visible through the woman's gown.
Violence & Gore
- A dead body is seen briefly in a pool of blood with its head totally smashed
- Uses of "fuck" and "shit"
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Social drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- This show is very suspenseful